2023 RB Mark Fletcher (commits to OSU* & De-Commits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
America Heritage.....,*exits thread*

How’s a 2023 kid in our backyard already have Bama and UGA offers before us? I’m asking a serious question. How is that even possible? Dude has no picture on his 247 profile, no stats, and two 30 second clips lmao. I’m not saying he’s not legit but ****. I guess moral of the story is they offer everyone under the sun to get in early and then see if that offer stands 2-4 years later lol

Advertisement
How’s a 2023 kid in our backyard already have Bama and UGA offers before us? I’m asking a serious question. How is that even possible? Dude has no picture on his 247 profile, no stats, and two 30 second clips lmao. I’m not saying he’s not legit but ****. I guess moral of the story is they offer everyone under the sun to get in early and then see if that offer stands 2-4 years later lol

Bc these schools and people involved at these schools know who to contact. If it pans out and the kid is good enough that kick back is sweet

Because those schools can offer and then reneg later without consequences. We, as the local school, would get destroyed in the community for offering him, leading him on, then deciding he wasn’t worthy.

Advertisement
Because the local youth coaches appear to have been bought.
Those dudes have been coaching down here for years and watched so much nfl talent that they can recognize it from an early age.
Idk if you follow soccer but Lionel Messi was bough and paid for and flown to Barcelona at the age of 12. The coaches needed 5 minutes of him playing in a game to offer him a contract to play at that age. He lived in a small town in Argentina before that.
I guarantee you these coaches are paid a premium if they can let those teams know about a special talent at an early age.
He’s at heritage now so you can kiss his *** goodbye. Kids now going to have to chose whatever school gave the donation.
No way all these schools don’t have scouts down here or any other city looking at 11 year olds. Especially bama that has changed coaches and GA’s so much. There has to be dudes down here on the payroll.

Last edited:
The bags dont just go to the players. Coaches get bags too

Advertisement
really want this dude in next year's class. will help establish American heritage under mario and he's an absolute tank
I want any player that makes IMG defense focus in on just stopping him. That's Fletcher. He was killing IMG during the first half of their game. Boy is a freak/manchild. 6'2, 220lbs bruising RB with 4.5-4.6 speed is hard to pass up. Hickson has a good relationship with him already, I wonder if Hickson is staying or going. It may play a part on if we're getting him or not.

Advertisement
I want any player that makes IMG defense focus in on just stopping him. That's Fletcher. He was killing IMG during the first half of their game. Boy is a freak/manchild. 6'2, 220lbs bruising RB with 4.5-4.6 speed is hard to pass up. Hickson has a good relationship with him already, I wonder if Hickson is staying or going. It may play a part on if we're getting him or not.
Fletcher is a beast no doubt. Imagine an RB haul of Fletcher and Young.

I doubt they take two this class but it would be nasty. Stacking chips.
I agree but hey it's fun to dream lol. Ok then if we take only one and you had your choice who would it be out of all the top RBs that we are recruiting?

I agree but hey it's fun to dream lol. Ok then if we take only one and you had your choice who would it be out of all the top RBs that we are recruiting?
None. I take one HS kid and one ready to contribute portal player. Portal > HS recruit.

If Fletcher chose to go elsewhere, I'd look at Young, Trey Webb, and Simpkins at Norland. There's a kid at Killian but I don't know much about him so I can't really say much about him and his ability.

Sedrick Irvin's kid is also a name to know but he's committed to ND.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back