Miami offers 2020 CB Davonte Brown - COMMITS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Miami offered 2020 3-star CB Davonte Brown from American Heritage today. At 6-2 160 pounds, Brown also claims bids from Louisville, Kentucky, NC State, UNC, and Minnesota. He recorded a 4.64 40-yard dash and a 4.5 shuttle time at the Opening Miami Regional in February.

Advertisement
Looks like they want length in place of Hodges. I will say this, Brown took a step forward senior year and kinda physical...When LCE first posted his junior stuff last year I remember thinking he was okay but a pass.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UM definitely should bring in a CB who can compete for major playing time right away, if not they need to just go all out for Delancy
I think they are looking for boundry corners and while delancey can play it he is best suited for nickel on the next level imo

Advertisement
11.22 vs 11.99 that is like a 10-12 yard spread at the end of 100 meters...that is a LOT...Rump's infatuation with Hodges was weird.
I have a feeling rumph doesnt get alot of say in which kids he can go after prime example asante Samuel's recruitment. I think he is the black sheep of the staff because diaz didn't bring him in. Sad especially sense he is the best coach

Looks like they want length in place of Hodges. I will say this, took a step forward senior year and kinda physical...When LCE first posted his junior stuff last year I remember thinking he was okay but a pass.

Hodges is like 6'1

Advertisement
I have a feeling rumph doesnt get alot of say in which kids he can go after prime example asante Samuel's recruitment. I think he is the black sheep of the staff because diaz didn't bring him in. Sad especially sense he is the best coach

Being the best coach on this staff isn't saying much...Rumph is a decent coach (not spectacular but a capable coach) and an awful recruiter.

Last edited:
Yes and it was his first year this past spring running track.

100m...9th place... 11.22.... Apr 13, 2019..... FHSAA 2A District 15 Championships
I get that vibe also. He doesn’t have autonomy at his position to go after who he wants. This kid is in his recruiting area. Not to mention he’s a Cane legacy.

At least were not competing against the big boys, looks like reality is setting in although most of those teams that have offered either have or could easily beat us.

"Brown also claims bids from Louisville, Kentucky, NC State, UNC, and Minnesota. "

Advertisement
Ya that's tall for a corner...This kid is what 6'2? both tall, long corners.
Facts.

He was originally at Piper before he transferred to AH, I posted on him last year back in May of 2018.

I don't think he's honestly a take, but we're desperate right now & the decommits are about to start rolling in so they're literally offering anybody & hoping it sticks.

It's actually kinda sad at this point lol

I was actually kinda surprised that the decommits WEREN'T rolling in...I assume they would/will. What's scary is I'm not sure we win 3 to get to a bowl.

Besides Hodges/Francois who else?

Last edited:
Facts.

He was originally at Piper before he transferred to AH, I posted on him last year back in May of 2018.

I don't think he's honestly a take, but we're desperate right now & the decommits are about to start rolling in so they're literally offering anybody & hoping it sticks.

source.gif

Facts.

☝ Sad truth El

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back