LSU PARKING CANES UNITED. PRICE INCREASE

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
Prepay parking is can still be purchased. The lot owner has up'd the parking price to 30$ as we are in the final days til GO TIME. There will also be cash pay available on gameday but I am unsure of what that will cost.

-****PARKING**** IS NOW 30$ Per Car.
Our official CanesUnited parking lot will be located at 1250 E Copeland road (a short and scenic walk to AT&T Stadium) there will be pedal taxis available nearby for those that would like a ride. This one is going to be awesome because we will be right in the middle of all the gameday atmosphere for a fraction of the cost! (This lot is currently 40$ on park whiz) !

*To reserve your PARKING for only $30 per space, please PayPal the $ to mycanes91@aol.com (BRYAN) . PLEASE SEND VIA FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO AVOID FEES on our end.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just wanted to send a refreshed reminder of the Parking/Tailgate info we have for Dallas.

***MIAMI VS LSU CATERING INFO*** ****PARKING INFO (below)**** **** CANES UNITED OFFICAL****

Thank you ANDREW HUGHES for setting this up! Catering the food will be by Rudy's BBQ. Andrew’s wife is a native Texan and she threatened him with divorce if he chose anywhere else. Rudy’s will provide and excellent Texas BBQ experince. Rudy's will arrive on site with tables, plasticware, plates, napkins...basically everything we need, and they will set up, serve, and break down The menu is as follows:
Smoked Texas brisket,Sliced sausage,(One other meat, probably their smoked turkey breast)
Rudy's Beans/ Potato salad/Corn on the cob
Pickles, onions, jalapenos, bread, and Rudy's Sause
Tea (including ice, cups, lemons, sweeteners, etc.)
We need a minimum of 100 participants in order to get this menu for $15 per person. Please send your payments to one of the following:
Paypal: ChefAndrewHughes@gmail.com (please send as friends and family...you know the drill)
VenMo: @Chef-U
Cash App: $ChefAndrewH
FOOD WILL BE SERVED at 3PM Local time to allow everyone to get fed and ready to go in to the game by and before kickoff. This will be a ticketed catering event you will pick up your meal ticket upon arrival.

****PARKING****
Our official CanesUnited parking lot will be located at 1250 E Copeland road (a short and scenic walk to AT&T Stadium) there will be rickshaws available nearby for those that would like a ride. This one is going to be awesome because we will be right in the middle of all the gameday atmosphere for a fraction of the cost! (This lot is currently 40$ on park whiz) Each space through us will be only $15!

To reserve yours for only $15 per space, please PayPal the $ to mycanes91@aol.com (BRYAN) . I know it's early and we have several months and all that but this game is huge and don't think the LSU fans aren't going to be trying to buy up spaces so PLEASE GET THESE PAYMENTS IN ASAP!
Reminder guys.. please send the payment as a friend or family. I don't deserve to pay the fees for booking your spaces. Thanks in advance. BOOK YOUR FOOD AND PARKING NOW!!!!!!

Do you know if they will allow you to stay overnight if you have an R.V.?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I stand corrected. There may in fact be RV parking available I am working to confirm it and will pass that infromation along as soon as i get it.

Your tailgate sounds awesome and honestly, the bang for the buck, counting parking, just can’t be beat. Nothing even close.

Just a crazy thought I had in case you know maybe some kids or somebody there that had access to a couple of golf carts or electric vehicles, and were industrious and wanted to make a couple of bucks.

They might want to set up a little continuous first come first serve shuttle cash only service for people that don’t want to make the walk or older adults. For a few bucks, I don’t know, like $5 per person or something like that and just run them continuously.

To solve the queue problem you would just sell numbered tickets.

Just the kind of thing for a couple teenagers or college students to earn a few bucks that has access to a couple of carts.

Just had that pop in my head.

Your tailgate sounds awesome and honestly, the bang for the buck, counting parking, just can’t be beat. Nothing even close.

Just a crazy thought I had in case you know maybe some kids or somebody there that had access to a couple of golf carts or electric vehicles, and were industrious and wanted to make a couple of bucks.

They might want to set up a little continuous first come first serve shuttle cash only service for people that don’t want to make the walk or older adults. For a few bucks, I don’t know, like $5 per person or something like that and just run them continuously.

To solve the queue problem you would just sell numbered tickets.

Just the kind of thing for a couple teenagers or college students to earn a few bucks that has access to a couple of carts.

Just had that pop in my head.

There will be rickshaws and golf carts available to shuttle folks to the stadium PER the lot owner.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back