LSU PARKING CANES UNITED. PRICE INCREASE

Advertisement
Advertisement
I stand corrected. There may in fact be RV parking available I am working to confirm it and will pass that infromation along as soon as i get it.

Bus/Rv parking is available would be 60$. Payable to the email noted in the post. Put RV/Bus parking and your name in the notes section of your payment. Any question contact @CaneCallahan parking available til tuesday.

Yes available through tomorrow! Please put your name in the paypal notes section and use friends and family as payment. To avoid fees on both ends. @Hurracanes

Advertisement
I purchased 6 meal tickets and two parking spaces. Do we just roll up and show your our email confirmation to get into the lot and to get our meal tickets?

I purchased 6 meal tickets and two parking spaces. Do we just roll up and show your our email confirmation to get into the lot and to get our meal tickets?
Usually you give them your name. They have a printed list with names, you give them your name and they let you in, you go to the food tent and give them your name and they give you a wrist band.

Advertisement
Hmmmmmm, thats a long *** walk through Arlington Texas after drinking.

Great price though.

thought the same thing. bought a parking spot through them anyway. the party & people will be worth it...ive tailgated with them before, its a great group and they do an excellent job with whole setup

thought the same thing. bought a parking spot through them anyway. the party & people will be worth it...ive tailgated with them before, its a great group and they do an excellent job with whole setup
Hmmmmmm, thats a long *** walk through Arlington Texas after drinking.

Great price though.

Its a half mile. Or hop a pedal taxi/rickshaw they will deliver you to the front gate

Advertisement
just bought my game ticket. prices on seat geek are dropping

anyone who isnt too weird or have a vendetta against me should grab the 3 extra seats next to me, 2nd row miami endzone for $242 after fees and taxes. could keep going down

section 123 row 9

Advertisement
Back