Miami Hurricanes vs uf video

BucCANEers

Junior
This is my first attempt at making a single game highlight video. I was gonna upload it on Saturday but things got in the way. I hope you guys like it. I also made an extended version and will have it up in a little bit. I also have to give a big thanks to Canes Flash Forward for uploading the game!

[video=youtube;oragunruPN8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oragunruPN8[/video]

Advertisement
Nice effort but the god awful logo on the top and bottom throughout the vid ruin it. Cant watch all but 50 seconds.

Brand your vid up front then get the **** out of the way.

You must drive a modified 84 Impala with chrome rims through the hood.

Nice effort but the god awful logo on the top and bottom throughout the vid ruin it. Cant watch all but 50 seconds.

Brand your vid up front then get the **** out of the way.

You must drive a modified 84 Impala with chrome rims through the hood.

This one post he made is worth more than anything you've brought to this board.

/do agree to take the logos off after a few seconds though lol

Advertisement
Thanks for the feedback....and does this car count?

24.png

lol

I don't know if you've finished the extended one yet, but two clips I'd love in there are Perryman's gator chomp and Tracy with his helmet off pointin at UF's sideline.

Advertisement
I don't know if you've finished the extended one yet, but two clips I'd love in there are Perryman's gator chomp and Tracy with his helmet off pointin at UF's sideline.

Yeah, I finished it. but youtube keeps effing it up. Its not uploading. I think because it about 14 mins..idk. I'll try again tomorrow.

And for the ppl complaining about the logo I taken your feedback into consideration and will have it for the start of it, unfortunately I cnt do anything for the current vid.
(I hope that doesnt come off as d-bagish, that wasnt my intention)

Great work... THANK YOU. I must say, getting two weeks to enjoy this one was special. Beating those scumbags NEVER gets old. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back