Week 2 FAU @ Home 9/10/16
Week 3 @ Appalacian State 9/17/16
Week 4 Bye
Week 5 @ Georgia Tech 10/1/16
Week 6 FSU @ Home 10/8/16
Week 7 UNC @ Home 10/15/16
Week 8 @ VT Thrusday Night 10/20/16
Week 9 @ Norte Dame 10/29/16
Week 10, 11 or 12 either @ Virgina, Pitt @ Home and i don't know the other team.
Week 13 Duke @ Home 11/26/16

All from [MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this a guess or based on actual information? I know I read earlier today that the schedule would be released at 3PM.

What a pathetic first quarter. Richt is lucky to have three practice games in order to install the new offense and defense.

Week 1 FAMU @ Home 9/3/16
Week 2 FAU @ Home 9/10/16
Week 3 @ Appalacian State 9/17/16
Week 4 Bye
Week 5 @ Georgia Tech 10/1/16
Week 6 FSU @ Home 10/8/16
Week 9 @ Norte Dame 10/29/16
Week 10, 11 or 12 either @ Virgina, Pitt @ Home and i don't know the other team.
Week 13 Duke @ Home 11/26/16

All from [MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION]

I believe we travel to NC State this year...

Advertisement
I know this is done all the time but shame on college football for doing this... a 2 day difference is a huge deal.

I still can't over the fact that we are travelling to Boone, NC.

Agreed.

I cannot fathom the rationale there. No self-respecting power 5 team would schedule an away game with App St...and it has NOTHING to do with how good that have been or can be..

I know...it must have been a scheduling snafu where we were desperate to replace an away game...but still, I just can't believe there weren't other options.

Nothing good comes from this match up for UM.

UM

Advertisement
Appalacian State is probably better than FAU and FAMU...

Much better. FAMU is an FCS team and FAU, while improved is still one of the worst FBS teams. App State isn't a powerhouse by any means but they're more competitive than the other two. Still, that non-conference schedule is pathetic. Maybe if they actually sell a few tickets this season, they can convince one of the top programs to schedule a real home and home series.

I still can't over the fact that we are travelling to Boone, NC.

Agreed.

I cannot fathom the rationale there. No self-respecting power 5 team would schedule an away game with App St...and it has NOTHING to do with how good that have been or can be..

I know...it must have been a scheduling snafu where we were desperate to replace an away game...but still, I just can't believe there weren't other options.

Nothing good comes from this match up for UM.

UM

I can live with travelling to a G5 school occassionaly, but at least make it one in a recruiting hotbed for us. A visit to Boone does us no good.

God that schedule is pathetic. I hope richt starts scheduling some real non conference games ASAP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back