Advertisement
Predictions from tonight's show:

• Francisco Mauigoa will be a Cane
  • Fletcher likely a Cane if he visits next weekend
  • Bain will be a Cane
  • Next weekend's recruiting weekend will be a game changer

Advertisement
Is this dude even legit.. scanning back a few pages looks like he’s missed
He's at about 40% accuracy based on the predictions I've tracked. Flo tends to make some pretty bold predictions that aren't layups. Recruiting as they say is fluid and even the best of the pros miss at least 10-30% of the time with less risky predictions.

I will say this. People were questioning the legitimacy of Rasta's (another member of Flo's team) recruiting knowledge and insider status until Mario showed up on his show the night before camp opened and offered to stay as long as Rasta wanted. That questioning of his legitimacy ended immediately after that show.

Flo definitely is a lightning rod though. He's got a lot of haters on this board, but I think he has some useful info and definitely cares about the program. Does he have a lot of misses? Yes. But as I mentioned, its not like he's making safe predictions and missing on those.

Last edited:
He's at about 40% accuracy based on the predictions I've tracked. Flo tends to make some pretty bold predictions that aren't layups. Recruiting as they say is fluid and even the best of the pros miss at least 10-30% of the time with less risky predictions.

I will say this. People were questioning the legitimacy of Rasta's (another member of Flo's team) recruiting knowledge and insider status until Mario showed up on his show the night before camp opened and offered to stay as long as Rasta wanted. That questioning of his legitimacy ended immediately after that show.

Flo definitely is a lighting rod though. He's got a lot of haters on this board, but I think he has some useful info and definitely cares about the program. Does he have a lot of misses? Yes. But as I mentioned, its not like he's making safe predictions and missing on those.
This is a very apt synopsis. It’s funny, Flo’s show is not something I would have expected to gravitate to but he’s a genuine fan and he welcomes contrarian views so it’s easy to root for him and his predictions. Apparently he’s got a paid/subscription form of chat or discord where he provides even more “insider” knowledge that he keeps from his YouTube show. I’ve never joined those, so I can’t weigh in on the success rate of any predictions he makes in there.

I realize that the summary of his predictions in this thread are not overwhelmingly positive, but I agree that he seems to do so with well-placed “expectations” from certain program personnel and any misses may actually be somewhat surprising to those he gets info from.

Bottom line, Flo seems like a good dude and a definite fan of the U. Will never understand anyone sending hate his way for just making predictions.

Advertisement
This is a very apt synopsis. It’s funny, Flo’s show is not something I would have expected to gravitate to but he’s a genuine fan and he welcomes contrarian views so it’s easy to root for him and his predictions. Apparently he’s got a paid/subscription form of chat or discord where he provides even more “insider” knowledge that he keeps from his YouTube show. I’ve never joined those, so I can’t weigh in on the success rate of any predictions he makes in there.

I realize that the summary of his predictions in this thread are not overwhelmingly positive, but I agree that he seems to do so with well-placed “expectations” from certain program personnel and any misses may actually be somewhat surprising to those he gets info from.

Bottom line, Flo seems like a good dude and a definite fan of the U. Will never understand anyone sending hate his way for just making predictions.
Solid post. But you've seen what happens to Cribby on a regular basis right?

1670848667836.jpeg

Because some people are *******.

Advertisement
People give the best information they have. Sometimes that changes. Trying to hold them accountable for that is where the problem lies. Take it for what it is. If you get a prediction, know that the staff is working on a recruit to get him to commit and leave it at that. Don't go ordering jerseys with his name until pen meets paper.

What are you defining as misses? I think flo has been **** good with predictions. He admits it’s the timelines that give him fits
If he says something will happen at event X or recruit Y will commit by a certain time frame and the prediction doesn't happen in the time allotted.

Your point about timelines is a good one. However, I did give a couple extra weeks for several of them. May be an interesting exercise to go back and see how many of the events/committments happened if you disregard time.

If he says something will happen at event X or recruit Y will commit by a certain time frame and the prediction doesn't happen in the time allotted.

Your point about timelines is a good one. However, I did give a couple extra weeks for several of them. May be an interesting exercise to go back and see how many of the events/committments happened if you disregard time.
Only one I remember as a 100% miss was the 24 class prediction. But I don’t document them like you were doing so I could be way off

Advertisement
Back