Miami Flo's Predictions

Great for them to be able to get Coach on their show.Mario was really engaging and even told them he was in no rush and they could keep them on as he wasn't going to sleep tonight because of camp starting.You could tell the 2 hosts were in awe and didn't even know what to ask so they did what most reporters do and asked the same basic questions like when do you sleep,what's your favorite color are you a cat or a dog person.Obviously I'm exaggerating but wish they would have asked him about position groups or a little about recruiting.
I agree. The host is really difficult to listen too. How did that guy land a hosting gig?

Advertisement
****...why you hating on flo? Fake, no connect, and dont kno ish....yet there you are! smh
Dude… I was being sarcastic. How would someone with no connections get Mario ******* Cristobal on a small YouTube channel? It wouldn't happen.

Flo is the man… parlayed team/recruiting connects into NIL deals….. he’s doing what CanesInsight should’ve done.

Dude… I was being sarcastic. How would someone with no connections get Mario ******* Cristobal on a small YouTube channel? It wouldn't happen.

Flo is the man… parlayed team/recruiting connects into NIL deals….. he’s doing what CanesInsight should’ve done.
I think you’re severely under appreciating New vs Old Light/Dark theme

Advertisement

marshawn lynch my bad GIF by Team Coco

Advertisement
Great for them to be able to get Coach on their show.Mario was really engaging and even told them he was in no rush and they could keep them on as he wasn't going to sleep tonight because of camp starting.You could tell the 2 hosts were in awe and didn't even know what to ask so they did what most reporters do and asked the same basic questions like when do you sleep,what's your favorite color are you a cat or a dog person.Obviously I'm exaggerating but wish they would have asked him about position groups or a little about recruiting.
3A066B78-6E63-4D36-9279-CD87F2718565.gif

Advertisement
Well that is good to know
Greetings Andrew. I’m a Big fan of both the dark and light styles you have generously provided for us here. I find it troubling that some members favor one over the other without considering the impact to the style they rejected. I use them both equally so as not to minimize one versus the other solely because of one’s appearances.

Anyhoo, I am interested in advertising with you as I have a product which should come in useful around here in short order and as you can see from the clip below, I use so much of it that they sponsored me officially.

I am available for a live demonstration if you think that would help our little productoid here grow.

Toodles my code-happy friend.

F3F745C6-2CC3-48EE-AFF8-BB94B65B3D2F.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back