Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Thanks again, Andrew. @PIPO was struggling to find fûcking ladybugs (emphasis on fûcking) and @Baba Yaga made one of his infamous “I’m gonna take my booty gifs and go home” threats invoking his powers as board bootymaster. Apparently you’ve averted a disaster.
Fight Fighting GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

make love tortoises GIF by ThirteenWNET

All working again!!!

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Man.... why do I keep coming back into this thread lol.
Can we just combine all the youtube/twitter/instaspace prognosticators into a single thread moving forward? At least until they start paying dividends?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back to our regularly scheduled programming. OP updated as more than enough time passed for news of flip to come out (unless they're a silent but I don't count that as a flip).

Accuracy Tracker: 50%
  • Friday 7/22: Flo said its very likely multiple flips could happen at the BBQ.
    • Results: Miss. Sufficient time has passed, no public info of a flip has surfaced. Possible some kids are wavering but no one went public.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming. OP updated as more than enough time passed for news of flip to come out (unless they're a silent but I don't count that as a flip).

Accuracy Tracker: 50%
  • Friday 7/22: Flo said its very likely multiple flips could happen at the BBQ.
    • Results: Miss. Sufficient time has passed, no public info of a flip has surfaced. Possible some kids are wavering but no one went public.

Wanna make things interesting? Start tracking all of the insider predictions. lol that should be fun.

Advertisement
Back