Miami Flo's Predictions

another boArd *****
season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless
I’ve used that gif 50 times this month. Never thought it would be used against me

Advertisement
Flo has a show and talks about recruiting and the team. Why does it have to be a cribby vs Flo thing?
Why can’t it be 2 cane fans that have their own thing going on.
Flo can be vague and so what. He’s out there putting a name and a face and a receipt to his predictions. And he says if I’m wrong feel free to call me out on it.
Why is everyone so upset at a grown man making a prediction that didn’t pan out?
Why is that a problem?
Cause he’s vague and gets it wrong a lot?
💯.
What I have a issue with, if someone(anyone) gives any inside information and it turns south, the butt sore losers come out of the wood work and complaining how they got a raw deal and throw a tantrum. I’ve seen it with Cribby, I believe he was almost run off the board last year( can’t remember what recruit, maybe Shamar) and still needs to continually defend him self. I’ve seen the same with Leeds lately and now I guess Flo(who I have no idea if he has any inside info or not).

I come to the board for CanesInsight, not to get T-Sizzles hot takes on a sport he never played or suffer through reading their emotional outbursts when a recruit doesn’t land.

It’s ridiculous, that some folks that bring the most value to the board are attacked and ridiculed when a 18 year old changes a his mind at the 11th hour for one reason or another. These losers are running off any value this board brings and return NO VALUE.

If the mods were smart, they would ban these inconsolable cry babies before there is no information shared here.

Last edited:
Shrug, who cares. They're all wrong and right here and there. It's seldom its not some speculative sounding guess and that's fair, recruits don't want their moment ruined. It's pretty hard to be accountable when even if you do know something, you've gotta wrap it in shadows to even talk about it.

Throughout the entire coaching search, I tuned into his show. He makes tons of predictions without claiming any names or any real insight.

His predictions are typically like this:

“Miami will hire big time coordinators”. No crap; Mario won’t hire a Dan Enos.

“I expect a few guys to commit at the BBQ”. No crap; that’s one of the reasons for the BBQ.

Those aren’t really predictions.

For instance, a prediction is, “these certain players will commit” [provide names] or “Mario is looking at this coordinator” [and provide name]. Those are predictions.

Cribby isn’t vague. Flo is 100% vague with his predictions. And if you can’t see that a. You are Flo, 2., you’re his lover.
Yet, you’re the guy that can quote every thing the dude sayd. Pretty sure your either ******* him or desperately want to.

Advertisement
Yea, that’s my issue. IMO he’s too vague. I think that’s a credible accusation
I get what you’re saying, but this statement can be vague and also not a shot in the dark:

“It’s looking like we’ll land a big name OC from a high level P5 school.”

I’m pretty sure that was the statement. When most the names being floated were guys like Ponce and similar level guys, that statement isn’t as vague. Also there have been other times that his predictions weren’t vague. I said this yesterday, but he was out on a limb pushing that Zo would eventually be coming on board after the draft etc. He stuck with that narrative for a couple months when we had stopped expecting Zo. There have been other instances where he’s made similar predictions that came true.

My thing is, who gives a ****. There’s some annoying *** people on this board. I don’t care who they are, if they’re a Cane then I **** with them and have their back. If Fraggle started a YouTube channel about knitting, I’d support that ****. I guess I’m just weird like that though.

I don't doubt the guys love for the team or supposed sources, but I think that's exactly what causes him to be overzealous and makes people dismissive of the predictions after the "we gettin everybody" forecasts inevitably fall flat.
Eh… his predictions line up with what “insiders” here say. He has a bunch of players of NIL deals and He has recruits on his show. He def has connections. He doesn’t say “we gettin everybody.” He’ll say “Right now it looks like we’re getting everybody.” Which is what everyone said last week.

The only time I heard Flo say something outrageous was last September, when he said Mario would be the HC next season, and Alonzo was coming with him.

Yea, that’s my issue. IMO he’s too vague. I think that’s a credible accusation
Too vague? The last half of his shows is Q&A. People ask about a name and he gives an answer. The only time he won’t drop a name, are the same times the trusted people here won’t drop a name.

Advertisement
Too vague? The last half of his shows is Q&A. People ask about a name and he gives an answer. The only time he won’t drop a name, are the same times the trusted people here won’t drop a name.

This. The man is as transparent as it gets. He answers questions live on his show and if he can’t disclose specific names, he’ll say it. He addresses virtually everything. But, he is more transparent than any of the other paid reporters in this industry.

Throughout the entire coaching search, I tuned into his show. He makes tons of predictions without claiming any names or any real insight.

His predictions are typically like this:

“Miami will hire big time coordinators”. No crap; Mario won’t hire a Dan Enos.

“I expect a few guys to commit at the BBQ”. No crap; that’s one of the reasons for the BBQ.

Those aren’t really predictions.

For instance, a prediction is, “these certain players will commit” [provide names] or “Mario is looking at this coordinator” [and provide name]. Those are predictions.

Cribby isn’t vague. Flo is 100% vague with his predictions. And if you can’t see that a. You are Flo, 2., you’re his lover.

Fwiw pretty sure flo called gattis. He didn’t make it public but he recorded the prediction and released it after the announcement.

Advertisement
I'm getting tired of the dudes that try to say things without saying things as if they know everything. I think everyone should just shut up n let things playout. Alot of ppl are starting to come off as clout chasing or just grifting.
Bingo!!!

Eh… his predictions line up with what “insiders” here say. He has a bunch of players of NIL deals and He has recruits on his show. He def has connections. He doesn’t say “we gettin everybody.” He’ll say “Right now it looks like we’re getting everybody.” Which is what everyone said last week.

The only time I heard Flo say something outrageous was last September, when he said Mario would be the HC next season, and Alonzo was coming with him.
I didn’t, I started preparing people for a bad weekend early in the week. Then said neither was happening when most still had them “ coming“.

Advertisement
Dude has like 9 players on nil deals. 100% of his show donations are for the players.
Doing a lot more than most on here to support the team.
But we’re gonna hate cause his predictions aren’t high enough?
That’s really cool. I had no idea he did that so thanks for the info. I don’t watch any of these shows but now I will check it out. Very cool move on his part.

Not sure why, but Flo is a lightning rod that generates a lot of hate on this board. To me, he's just someone that loves the Canes and has sauces. I don't think his sauces are in the same league as @Cribby or @LeedsCane, but he has broken news that eventually turned out to be true. The haters will tell you he misses on all his predictions. So I think its worthwhile to track his predictions (sorta like Crystal Ball accuracy on 247). The good news is we should be able to get feel for his hit percentage pretty quickly cause he's got a number of near term predictions outstanding. Its not like he just regurgitates what he sees on 247 and other boards. These are predictions that as far as I can tell, Flo was first out of the gate with:

So here's the list we're going to track:

• Friday 7/22: Flo predicted that multiple commits to other schools would attend the BBQ. Later confirmed by @DMoney
  • Friday 7/22: Flo said its very likely multiple flips could happen at the BBQ. Results TBD
  • Flo predicted 6-8 weeks ago that that 2024 recruits were going to make a huge statement at the BBQ. Results TBD
  • Flo predicted last week that DT recruiting will heat up like an inferno in the next 2-3 weeks. Results TBD
  • Sunday, 7/24: Tonight Flo predicted we get a minimum of 3 commits in the next week and most likely 4 commit. Results TBD

Did LeedsCane stop posting on here. I gave her show a listen a couple of times on the OBB.

Saying Flo said: COULD and SHOULD are not predictions.

Fans are just fans and want to throw their anger at someone when they get excited about possibilities that don't come true.

For me, it's like you telling me I COULD win the lottery. If I do, then your right. If I don't, then you just point you saying COULD so you're not wrong.

See how that works.

This applies to everyone putting out information. Do so at your own risk. Fans are going to be angry regardless because they will interpret it in what they want to hear not how anyone else says it.

I'm just going to tune out from all this noise. I'm going to enjoy the season and wait for NSD because that's the day that really matters.

I didn’t, I started preparing people for a bad weekend early in the week. Then said neither was happening when most still had them “ coming“.
Last week they were in line with your timing.

They first mentioned Thursday night that Bryant might not be signing, which is what prompted me to ask you in that thread if you still felt 👍 about it. It wasn’t till later that Friday the feel with his recruitment started to change. They started talking about Bonsu pushing back early in the week too.

I trust your word more than any other “insider”, so when I hear something different from someone else, I’ll ask you about it…. Cause you’re the ******* man….. they’ll usually be in line with your info.

I think the issue is that they don’t hedge as loud as they should, and I get the feeling Flo gets his info in exchange for being the programs unofficial media arm/cheerleader.

Advertisement
Back