Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Flo, is that you? Putting Flo in the same sentence as Cribby should get you banned for 6 months.
Really a six month ban? Lol
You miss the point completely.
No I’m not Flo, nor do I know flo. Nor do watch his show. However, by your response I assume you are one of the sore baby loser ingrates I was referring to. You **** your self, and get a life.

Advertisement
Really a six month ban? Lol
You miss the point completely.
No I’m not Flo, nor do I know flo. Nor do watch his show. However, by your response I assume you are one of the sore baby loser ingrates I was referring to. You **** your self, and get a life.
Throughout the entire coaching search, I tuned into his show. He makes tons of predictions without claiming any names or any real insight.

His predictions are typically like this:

“Miami will hire big time coordinators”. No crap; Mario won’t hire a Dan Enos.

“I expect a few guys to commit at the BBQ”. No crap; that’s one of the reasons for the BBQ.

Those aren’t really predictions.

For instance, a prediction is, “these certain players will commit” [provide names] or “Mario is looking at this coordinator” [and provide name]. Those are predictions.

Cribby isn’t vague. Flo is 100% vague with his predictions. And if you can’t see that a. You are Flo, 2., you’re his lover.

Throughout the entire coaching search, I tuned into his show. He makes tons of predictions without claiming any names or any real insight.

“I expect a few guys to commit at the BBQ”. No crap; that’s one of the reasons for the BBQ.

For instance, a prediction is, “these certain players will commit” [provide names] or “Mario is looking at this coordinator” [and provide name]. Those are predictions.

Cribby isn’t vague. Flo is 100% vague with his predictions. And if you can’t see that a. You are Flo, 2., you’re his lover.

What letter/number comes after a, 2, …?

A, 2, c, 4?

Advertisement
..... Dawg..... It is NEVER this serious to make this type of thread. Wtf. Boy I need homies to ride for me how y'all be riding for these nīggas y'all never met.
Odell Beckham Jr Lol GIF by Republic Records

Facts ‼️‼️

Advertisement

I just looked at your post history and you are exactly the cry baby loser I was talking about.
That’s what hit a nerve with you and got you’re panties in bunch.
You’re now trying to deflect the substance of the post and make it about Flo. Who I have zero clue about.
As I said before get life, and stop acting like a little ***** when you don’t get what you want.

I have seen him a few times I know he loves the canes. I can't watch long shows like that I be too busy but nothing wrong with being wrong **** happens. That's recruiting

I ain't no insider I get the info from here or try and feel out a recruit on what he says. @Cribby and @LeedsCane are the best in the biz from what I see here. I don't watch too much YT or listen to anyone cause of life. But I appreciate any info and I hope dudes right.

I just looked at your post history and you are exactly the cry baby loser I was talking about.
That’s what hit a nerve with you and got you’re panties in bunch.
You’re now trying to deflect the substance of the post and make it about Flo. Who I have zero clue about.
As I said before get life, and stop acting like a little ***** when you don’t get what you want.
The OP is about Flo and his predictions.

The literal title is “Miami Flo prediction tracker”. And my comment is clearly relational to the post.

Advertisement

Flo has a show and talks about recruiting and the team. Why does it have to be a cribby vs Flo thing?
Why can’t it be 2 cane fans that have their own thing going on.
Flo can be vague and so what. He’s out there putting a name and a face and a receipt to his predictions. And he says if I’m wrong feel free to call me out on it.
Why is everyone so upset at a grown man making a prediction that didn’t pan out?
Why is that a problem?
Cause he’s vague and gets it wrong a lot?

Flo has a show and talks about recruiting and the team. Why does it have to be a cribby vs Flo thing?
Why can’t it be 2 cane fans that have their own thing going on.
Flo can be vague and so what. He’s out there putting a name and a face and a receipt to his predictions. And he says if I’m wrong feel free to call me out on it.
Why is everyone so upset at a grown man making a prediction that didn’t pan out?
Why is that a problem?
Cause he’s vague and gets it wrong a lot?
Yea, that’s my issue. IMO he’s too vague. I think that’s a credible accusation

Advertisement
Back