Miami Flo's Predictions

Angry Ufc GIF
…and this is why the man’s nickname is “Rampage.” Don’t want none of that smoke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have four years to fact check
I'm not signing up for four years of fact checking! Maybe going forward only if people are interested. My gut tells me you're probably in Wiltfong territory though (high 80-90% range).

Well, all insiders would be great but I would understand if the paid sites has info that's harder to get at.
I'd be willing to do it (assuming sufficient interest) but for public sites only that are easily searchable. Very easy on CIS for me to pull conversations up to verify things.

If Gabby/Lake/Wiltfong etc. make a public tweet/CB, I can include that because they have the ability to switch their CBs at the last second and appear to be accurate when in fact they aren't.

If you want to see a thread that tracks all CIS insiders and public CBs from paid site insiders, upvote this post. If you don't care or don't want to see it, down vote or otherwise negatively react.

I'm not signing up for four years of fact checking! Maybe going forward only if people are interested. My gut tells me you're probably in Wiltfong territory though (high 80-90% range).
Yea but @Cribby gives us background info, not just a prediction on where the recruit is likely committing. So when the player doesn’t commit, we have an idea of why not. That’s way more valuable than just a CB.

Advertisement
and BTW, when it comes to recruiting, given how fickle 17/18 year old kids can be, if you're in the 80/90% range, that's very impressive.

Advertisement
I know Flo is fake and has no connections, and doesn’t know shlt……but Mario is live on the Miami Flo channel right now.

Great for them to be able to get Coach on their show.Mario was really engaging and even told them he was in no rush and they could keep them on as he wasn't going to sleep tonight because of camp starting.You could tell the 2 hosts were in awe and didn't even know what to ask so they did what most reporters do and asked the same basic questions like when do you sleep,what's your favorite color are you a cat or a dog person.Obviously I'm exaggerating but wish they would have asked him about position groups or a little about recruiting.

Advertisement
Great for them to be able to get Coach on their show.Mario was really engaging and even told them he was in no rush and they could keep them on as he wasn't going to sleep tonight because of camp starting.You could tell the 2 hosts were in awe and didn't even know what to ask so they did what most reporters do and asked the same basic questions like when do you sleep,what's your favorite color are you a cat or a dog person.Obviously I'm exaggerating but wish they would have asked him about position groups or a little about recruiting.
I def see your point. The best question was about what he looks for in a recruit, and he went into some specifics about DBs….. they should have ran with that. I’d have been interested to hear how that ties in with development.

Also would’ve liked them to ask how they manage recruits who want to commit, but are told to hold off, and how NIL has changed things. Maybe next time.

I def see your point. The best question was about what he looks for in a recruit, and he went into some specifics about DBs….. they should have ran with that. I’d have been interested to hear how that ties in with development.
I can understand most of us fans would freeze a bit if we were taking to Mario too but Mario could have been on the show for an hour if they wanted him too.He gave very long answers to their short questions.Just wished they would have asked him about the current players,position battles,a little recruiting,again Mario was game.

Advertisement
Back