Miami Flo's Predictions

Advertisement
Canes Spring Recap April 14

Predictions

1. Still expects the commit to happen this week.
2. About to steal a BIG one from F$U (he's the real deal)
3. Flo reiterated plan is to get 2 special players at the same position in the spring portal.
4. Flo now believes 4 impact (starter) players from the portal and possibly a fifth

Comments

1. Thinks Pancake will struggle to get meaningful playing time on this OL, its a question of value
2. There are a few guys on the team (WR and DE plus a DE who he mentioned in past tense) getting big NIL and not ready to contribute
3. Miami not the only program currently reviewing performance/versus NIL (value)

1. was this him talking about a big local commit that others likely follow? I like Mills as a possibility there.
2. Has to be Solomon unless he is making it too easy.
3. I get that is the plan, lets see if it comes to fruition, I would think DT or RB or DB. We can rule out TE, OL and QB on offense, WR potentially but I guess taking two could make sense since a lot of Q's after X but with the young guys showing promise who knows. On D have to think we are set at Edge and LB.

as far as the comments, DE mentioned in past tense? As in referencing Kelly who left? Aside from that there are not really any top guys from the 2022 class left so I doubt any of them have a big NIL. Maybe Messidor since he has been hurt so often but he is almost too good to give up on unless his injury is just that bad. Otherwise the obvious two would be Wayne (west coast kid, top 100 player, flashed last year but needs work) and I guess Robby? Ranked higher than Rayray and seems to play less than Rayray and I could see him having a bigger NIL packaged with his bro.

Canes Spring Recap April 14

Predictions

1. Still expects the commit to happen this week.
2. About to steal a BIG one from F$U (he's the real deal)
3. Flo reiterated plan is to get 2 special players at the same position in the spring portal.
4. Flo now believes 4 impact (starter) players from the portal and possibly a fifth

Comments

1. Thinks Pancake will struggle to get meaningful playing time on this OL, its a question of value
2. There are a few guys on the team (WR and DE plus a DE who he mentioned in past tense) getting big NIL and not ready to contribute
3. Miami not the only program currently reviewing performance/versus NIL (value)
Wow so diff than schott

Advertisement
2024 Recruiting Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
4/14Still expects the commit to happen this week.

D$ in today's video bank seemed to imply that that Miami has the most traction right now with

1. Gavin Nix (Miami FIRMLY in the lead)
  2. Zion Grady (CB forecast is real, Miami making real moves).
also making major moves with Dallas Wilson

Any of these three would qualify as a big fish but didn't the impression that Wilson is that close.

Advertisement
When Samson become a borderline 5-star???

Screenshot_20240415_214658_Firefox.jpg

Advertisement
Back