• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Miami Flo Prediction Tracker

lindend

It's a Canes Thing You Wouldn't Understand
Not sure why, but Flo is a lightning rod that generates a lot of hate on this board. To me, he's just someone that loves the Canes and has sauces. I don't think his sauces are in the same league as @Cribby or @LeedsCane, but he has broken news that eventually turned out to be true. The haters will tell you he misses on all his predictions. So I think its worthwhile to track his predictions (sorta like Crystal Ball accuracy on 247). The good news is we should be able to get feel for his hit percentage pretty quickly cause he's got a number of near term predictions outstanding. Its not like he just regurgitates what he sees on 247 and other boards. These are predictions that as far as I can tell, Flo was first out of the gate with:

So here's the list we're going to track:

Accuracy Tracker: 50%

• Friday 7/22: Flo predicted that multiple commits to other schools would attend the BBQ.
    • Results: Hit. Later confirmed by @DMoney
  • Friday 7/22: Flo said its very likely multiple flips could happen at the BBQ.
    • Results: Miss. Sufficient time has passed, no public info of a flip has surfaced. Possible some kids are wavering but no one went public.
  • Flo predicted 6-8 weeks ago that that 2024 recruits were going to make a huge statement at the BBQ.
    • Results: Miss.
      • Flo says UF pulled some foolishness at FNL to prevent the 24 guys from making a statement.
  • Flo predicted last week that DT recruiting will heat up like an inferno in the next 2-3 weeks.
    • Results TBD
  • Sunday, 7/24: Tonight Flo predicted we get a minimum of 3 commits in the next week and most likely 4 commit. These seven days include not just the BBQ but all six days leading up to the BBQ.
    • Results: Hit (with luck).
      • Flo admitted tonight that Bonsu was supposed to be one of the 3.
      • However, Abram committed today and bailed him out.
      • Net: he got it right even if the targets weren't right.
      • Reading between the lines, he thought Samson was going to be the 4th one this weekend.
  • Sunday, 7/31: Tonight Flo predicted that the UF shenanigans only delayed things, the 24 recruits are still going to make a statement within the next few weeks. We will revisit this at the end of August.

Last edited:

AUcane

All-ACC
Premium
lot of hate for the guy. I’m not a flo follower but I occasionally catch his show as well as max’s. Both are good dudes who love the U and also happen to have some really good connects. Flo and max have more connects than virtually all of these other “reporters” on other sites.

Lokest

E's before W's
I don't doubt the guys love for the team or supposed sources, but I think that's exactly what causes him to be overzealous and makes people dismissive of the predictions after the "we gettin everybody" forecasts inevitably fall flat.

AUcane

All-ACC
Premium
I don't doubt the guys love for the team or supposed sources, but I think that's exactly what causes him to be overzealous and makes people dismissive of the predictions after the "we gettin everybody" forecasts inevitably fall flat.

Well, he’s just repeating what he heard and yeah, if he’s hearing a lot of good stuff then he’s gonna get hyped. As for aguero and alinen, he wasn’t exactly the only one that was guessing they were coming at one point. Iirc, he had gattis back in January so I know he’s plugged in.

SSCane

Recruit
This **** really pisses me off.
There are few people that have some inside knowledge and are generous enough to share it with people on the board, or on their YouTube shows. Some times it doesn’t work out due to recruiting being a completely unpredictable, ever changing, and fluid, especially when money is involved.
Then when a recruit changes his mind or pushes out his commitment date, some people lose their mind and start attacking the people that just provided input based on what they heard, like a bunch of immature spoiled brats.
I’m grateful for the information Cibby, Leeds, Flo etc. provide and hope they keep it coming but if I had any inside information, I wouldn’t bother sharing due to the ingrate’s.
I’m sure these same losers are the same way in real life and can not handle bad news or adversity. I feel sorry for them, their family and friends. They probably treat them as bad or worse when challenges come up.

P-Tizzle

Senior
Premium
Wait, so the guy predicts that at a function designed to elicit commitments will in fact get commitments?

Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

P-Tizzle

Senior
Premium
This **** really pisses me off.
There are few people that have some inside knowledge and are generous enough to share it with people on the board, or on their YouTube shows. Some times it doesn’t work out due to recruiting being a completely unpredictable, ever changing, and fluid, especially when money is involved.
Then when a recruit changes his mind or pushes out his commitment date, some people lose their mind and start attacking the people that just provided input based on what they heard, like a bunch of immature spoiled brats.
I’m grateful for the information Cibby, Leeds, Flo etc. provide and hope they keep it coming but if I had any inside information, I wouldn’t bother sharing due to the ingrate’s.
I’m sure these same losers are the same way in real life and can not handle bad news or adversity. I feel sorry for them, their family and friends. They probably treat them as bad or worse when challenges come up.
Flo, is that you? Putting Flo in the same sentence as Cribby should get you banned for 6 months.