Miami’s Recruiting Class (with transfers)...

It would be ranked reasonably high

QB Martell 5*
DL Phillips 5*
DB Bolden 4*
RB Martin 4*
WR Payton 4*
DL Blissett 4*
DL Harvey 4*
LB Huff 4*
DB Williams 4*
DB Smith 4*
DB Couch 4*
DL Hill
TE Hodges
OL Kennedy
OL Nelson
OL Elgammal
OL Clark
DL Nnoruka
DL Hunte
DL Holley
DL Williams
LB Brooks
WR Osborn
QB Matocha
SP Hedley

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Dline haul was big time..LB we will see but in our system production should not drop off much..the DB haul was HUGE..other than that idk if any of our oline prospects project as high level starters. I know Zion has had a nice spring and athleticism wise checks most the box’s for a college left tackle but idk if it’s a product of our guys on the roster being that bad or he’s that good. Personally I do like Clark at C and from all the articles I’ve read on him he has great pedigree..on offense other than Tate and Payton it was nothing to beat home about..now it’s all about development. Can we get these guys to our play their rankings

Any idea what Miami’s recruiting class would be ranked if the transfers are factored in (along with the other teams transfers as well to make it fair). Not asking someone to figure it out. Just wondering if there is a link to a site that already did it? I googled and couldn’t find one.

Go to a Gaytors website and ask them, they are the ones who know how to use the retroactive Kruiting Klass Kalculator.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back