• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world 2.0

miamifan007

Junior

I have a couple questions regarding this.

1. Does the army come into your house and forcibly remove you?

2. Who determines when you can leave the quarantine facility?

Suhrthing

Recruit
ETSCNzHUEAIs9_7.jpg

NC_Canes_11

All ACC
Unpopular opinion: We would be much better off if things like this happened out in the open in America. Communists have used Christian’s faith and “niceness” against them. I’m a Christian, but I blame them for half of what is going on. They’ve gotten soft bc of their tax exemption and lack of open persecution. The whole “God will save us,” “it’s not our job to get in the middle of this,” is allowing things to get really bad. When the church stands up and gets involved and asks their congregations to get involved, things will start to change. We have power in numbers. It’s time to use them.

Canedog

Not This Sheeit Again

I have a couple questions regarding this.

1. Does the army come into your house and forcibly remove you? Only if you consider getting tazed and dragged out being forcible removed.

2. Who determines when you can leave the quarantine facility? A panel of government “experts” referred to as the Star Chamber.

Suhrthing

Recruit
Unpopular opinion: We would be much better off if things like this happened out in the open in America. Communists have used Christian’s faith and “niceness” against them. I’m a Christian, but I blame them for half of what is going on. They’ve gotten soft bc of their tax exemption and lack of open persecution. The whole “God will save us,” “it’s not our job to get in the middle of this,” is allowing things to get really bad. When the church stands up and gets involved and asks their congregations to get involved, things will start to change. We have power in numbers. It’s time to use them.
You just made a DOJ list...

Hmm I saw that the guy in charge of hiring the AD liked a tweet saying it was correct for Dade county to ignore desantis order on mask opt out in school. And that was the supposed Republican of the pair. So basically the search is being run by two covid fearing Libs, which I can guarantee leads miami to more of the same.

PanteraCanes

Sophomore
Hilarious! CNN to the rescue

This goes for all MASS MEDIA... start just reporting unbiased news instead of pushing your $hitty narratives. Then people will take you serious instead of thinking u are a f-ing joke.
Have to imagine they have dug their own grave. Younger people will be used to other ways of getting news. I felt they should have gone the route of we may not be first but we will be correct. Instead they just went hard into propaganda. Probably helped with current ratings and shaping the world the way they want but would seem to be a horrible model for long term.

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
Listen, if there's one thing the history of evolution has taught us, it's that life will not be contained. Life breaks free–it expands to new territories and it crashes through barriers painfully, maybe even dangerously...I'm simply saying that life, uh, finds a way.

- Dr. Ian Malcolm.
Yes, Oooohh, ahhh, that's how it always starts, but then later there's running and screaming....