• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world 2.0

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Superman has now come out as bisexual, and in the latest comic has a male lover.

The Apocalypse is upon us.

So basically what started out as a kids comic book, the protagonist is now a pole smoker. No wonder parents send their kids to private schools or want more charter schools etc.

Is there a safe space for us heterosexuals that don’t do pronouns?
I still say “you guys “… suck it pronoun fukers!

JD08

Enjoying my Astronaut Orange Tang.

Crminial.
Not necessarily. People tend to think data is an absolute and easy to extract, but it's not. There could easily have been an incorrect number in the data in the past and it just got corrected. I've seen reports going back years that were incorrect and required fixing. Not once was it for a nefarious reason.

NC_Canes_11

All ACC

At this point it’s just comical
98AB948F-05F2-446D-9E33-20E60CE5CC85.jpeg

AUcane

All-ACC
Not necessarily. People tend to think data is an absolute and easy to extract, but it's not. There could easily have been an incorrect number in the data in the past and it just got corrected. I've seen reports going back years that were incorrect and required fixing. Not once was it for a nefarious reason.

Yep, happens in accounting, too. It's called "restatement". Not ideal but it happens.

I know the kangaroos ran into issues rolling out the vaccine earlier this year.

Are the citizen against vaccines too?
They are against the tryanny, not so much the vaccine. Australia is an odd place. The progressives aren't like ours here. I was convinced they are far more libertarian than they even realize. I think this whole ordeal has opened their eyes. My youngest daughter was there for almost 2 years. We would see groups that were protesting climate change and 5g, a bunch of antivaxxers, before all this broke out. They don't necessarily flip flop their point of views to fit a political ideology. I admired that about them.

mirvin88

All-ACC
Superman has now come out as bisexual, and in the latest comic has a male lover.

The Apocalypse is upon us.

So basically what started out as a kids comic book, the protagonist is now a pole smoker. No wonder parents send their kids to private schools or want more charter schools etc.

Is there a safe space for us heterosexuals that don’t do pronouns?

Just wait until it's no longer "Man of Steel"

"They of Steel"

And Superman is impregnated by Lois "Louis" Lane