McCrary Talks Junior Day

View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
2014 Coral Reef receiver Jacob McCrary was in attendance for Miami’s Junior Day today.

“It went very well, I got to be around some kids that I knew such as Ermon Lane and Johhnie Dixon. Overall, it was a great experience at UM.”

McCrary described how the day went for them and some of the activities they participated in.

“We took pictures in the morning and after that we went to UM where we met all the coaches. Then they showed us the new facilities they are building, its going to look really nice. We also met with the coaches.”

McCrary enjoyed hanging around all the players including current hurricanes players.

“I hung out with Herb Waters. I talked to him for quite a bit and I also spoke with Tracy Howard. We talked about how lifestyle is on campus and what you have to do to get on the field.’

The Coral Reef stud also hung out with other recruits including Johnnie Dixon and Ermon Lane.

“Johhnie Dixon is doing his thing at Dwyer and Ermon Lane is doing his thing at Homestead. I know for a fact they both like UM, so thats good for Miami.”

While McCrary currently does not hold an offer from Miami, he spoke about how the Junior Day helped Miami in his eyes.

“It plays a part into it. I don’t have the offer yet, but I will keep Miami in my option because if they do offer me I will take them into consideration because they are the hometown team.”

Advertisement
We are situated in such an orgy of talent it is borderline laughable.

These dudes all know each other. I noticed in Rudolph's interview he mentioned Johnnie Dixon.

Get one or two commitments and watch the dominoes fall in our favor.

Advertisement

lol Yep. When UM is at full strength, we beat any other school at full strength. Just gotta win a lot of games next year and the recruits will be lining up again.

2013 was good down here because the elite guys really helped fill our needs, but 2014 is just incredible with the amount of talent. Hopefully we will have a great season and can put the NCAA cloud behind us and capitalize on all this talent

102.gif

Al Golden in South Florida

So I've read mixed opinions about him. Is he good enough to get an offer?

Advertisement
These dudes all know each other. I noticed in Rudolph's interview he mentioned Johnnie Dixon.

Get one or two commitments and watch the dominoes fall in our favor.

Yup. Check what happened last year and what is about to happen this year.

Advertisement

2013 was good down here because the elite guys really helped fill our needs, but 2014 is just incredible with the amount of talent. Hopefully we will have a great season and can put the NCAA cloud behind us and capitalize on all this talent

Huh? We have 2 commits from SoFla.

I can see why it's Stacy Coley or Bust at WR this year with some many monsters in the 2014 class.

McCrary is a good player but clearly behind Lane/Dixon/Rudolph IMO. Depends how many we want to take. 2014 is absolutely loaded.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back