Martell coming back....not.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hoping that for once, the "this kid has never played receiver before but he stepped up in spring ball and now has really become a weapon for them" storyline is for someone on our team instead of only every happening against us.

I felt bad for Tate a while back because i had high hopes after the transfer.....but though Enos screwed up his delivery bc i never saw throws so bad on his HS and OSU tape like i did here.

After his actions though, i stopped. I don't take personal shots at kids for not playing well but when you quit, go awol, can't control yourself on twitter, etc, you have it coming. Unless he's done some life reinvention type ****, i'm not sure what he expects here.

Advertisement
He should consider changing position or tansferring. He has good size and agility numbers to play CB or cover LB, he probably couldn't make the transition tho

This is good news. There's no guarantee King plays and Martell provides some athleticism and a f__k you attitude.
He told fvck you to his teammates and School multiple times in 2 years

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought this was a crappy day for Cane football and now the sheet continues to pile up. Manny didn’t have the balls to tell him to take a hike. Manny wastes money like my ex wife.

What's his 40 time?
Years ago we switched a QB to WR, Mike Rodrigue. He wasn’t fast but he was a solid WR together with Larry Brodsky, the starting WRs for Jim Kelly on our very good 1981 team. Neither Rodrigue nor Brodsky were fast but they ran good patterns and were effective. Of course, defenses were much slower then.

Maybe it would work this time.

Advertisement
Back