Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
Mom wants to be on the OV 2.5 hours away, but not the OV 1300 miles away? I’m getting that one right?
If your mom decided not to eat time at a school she has to take a plane just to visit her son but what's to come to the fairly close drive .... That means she and the son take the fairly close drive very seriously

Advertisement
It could’ve been family situations or anything for why his mom couldn’t make it when y’all would like lol. She’s free on the weekend & he already had his OV set up for Ohio St this weekend **** they said they’ll OV here in the fall. Things happen

Any news with this kid? He missed his OV

Really like his film and think he’s a great safety even if we miss on Kamari as the only safety we grab

Advertisement

Really like his film and think he’s a great safety even if we miss on Kamari as the only safety we grab

Ya I think Cull is a kid they move around, nickel corner, etc...I hope we stay on Williams as the safety in this class. I love Alfonzo Allen, but it looks like that isn't happening. Obv K.Wilson isn't happening either.

Williams vs Darius Thomas if they are still taking a true safety I guess?

Last edited:
Ya I think Cull is a kid they move around, nickel corner, etc...I hope we stay on Williams as the safety in this class. I love Alfonzo Allen, but it looks like that isn't happening. Obv K.Wilson isn't happening either.

Williams and Darius Thomas if they are still taking a true safety I guess?
Just curious because things seemed to be on an all time high and was ready to pop

Williams and Darius Thomas if they are still taking a true safety I guess?
Just curious because things seemed to be on an all time high and was ready to pop
He wanted to make sure his mom could make it. I’m guessing that he needs her approval to commit because ivins was saying last week that they have a hard to not seeing him here. That’s a lot of the hedge master.

Last edited:
He wanted to make sure his mom could make it. I’m guessing that he needs her approval to commit because icons was saying last week that they have a hard to not seeing him here. That’s a lot of the hedge master.
Well good I guess I missed that… I’m assuming he should be announcing before his senior year then

Advertisement
Well good I guess I missed that… I’m assuming he should be announcing before his senior year then
Hopefully it's what zbrod said...I guess there's the outside chance that they like Cull as the true safety in this class over Williams? I don't think so though, they seemed to really like Williams.

Hopefully it's what zbrod said...I guess there's the outside chance that they like Cull as the true safety in this class over Williams? I don't think so though, they seemed to really like Williams.
Watching Culls tape it just looked like a nickel type (thinking he’s taking Spells spot who they don’t have confidence in)

Georgia is leading for Kamari but by no means is he a lock.

Advertisement

Why is Kamari obviously not happening?

yes. I just posted about a Q&A Rusty Mansell had last night on UGAs board. He said that he will have to really make some calls because Wilson is taking alot of visits and is all over....
The only job I care about with Ed Reed this year is to meet Wilson and make an effort to get him in since Wilson idolizes him

Advertisement
Back