Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
1622750508206.png

Gold teeth, dreads, earrings... WANT! For real though, this is kid is a baller! Would gladly take him as our only safety this year. Stud.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our strikers have all been more safety types,Chase Smith is the only LB competing there.
Sorry meant nickel types instead of safety Guys that are around 6 foot 190 Gaby specified

Sorry meant nickel types instead of safety Guys that are around 6 foot 190 Gaby specified
The ones we are recruiting? Yes

But in the past...Frierson came in 6'2 195ish...Finley 6'2 200...K.Smith 6'0 200ish...C.Smith 6'2 185

And all played at 205-215...And Carter is around 210 I believe

Advertisement
He swung a helmet bruh
I will never forget watching that fight, not until the day I pass. I remember turning to my friend on the opening kickoff and saying this game was going to be chippier than usual. No idea how true that would be. Lance Leggett one hitter quittered a guy using his crutch as a club around midfield.. looked both ways a couple of times, took off on a dead sprint of about 20 yards and connected clean at the end of it, and I still haven't seen a single camera angle that caught it.

I will never forget watching that fight, not until the day I pass. I remember turning to my friend on the opening kickoff and saying this game was going to be chippier than usual. No idea how true that would be. Lance Leggett one hitter quittered a guy using his crutch as a club around midfield.. looked both ways a couple of times, took off on a dead sprint of about 20 yards and connected clean at the end of it, and I still haven't seen a single camera angle that caught it.

He absolutely cold-****ed that dude with a full-speed, running punch. Then he came back and caught his second TD pass of the night on those fools near the end of the game. And the year after he took a long TD pass to the house on them in the second half of the game. Lance Leggett, a true FIU Panther Killer, with his fists and on the field.

Advertisement
I have always had great respect for that move. In that situation most people keep their helmets on to avoid getting punched or hit in the head. Merriweather said, "nah, I'm not getting hit. I'm hitting you... with this **** helmet!"
Facts

My greedy excitement wish I could see that on cam but realistically it's probably best it didn't show. Then SI would have why UM should drop football part 2-3-4

Advertisement
Back