Mark Richt will do Signing Day Coverage with ESPN *hired to work the ACC network*

Advertisement
Richt lost his passion after he assaulted a police in the ob. He was reprimanded and embarrassed. He just gave up after that. Guy had plenty of fire before the incident. Remember the f bombs against Duke, the emotion against GT, and of course the assault against law enforcement against Wisconsin. He was told to tone it down and he did. Problem was that his medicated brain was running this program into the ground. He had to go.

Advertisement
Whether he was a good coach or not is one thing. Him being a white knight is indisputable and another don’t you think?

Imo the man acted with honor from day one til the day he left, right down to walking away from millions he could have collected because he felt it was the right thing to do.

To me the personal attacks are childish and say far more about the person writing them.

But that’s just my opinion.
Yea no need for personal attacks, he did the right thing at the end. Nobody should dispute that. He just wasn’t a good football coach at Miami.

Last years coverage sucked and I very few schools were covered. We didn't even get mentioned that I recall. With Richt on the show, I hope that changes.

Advertisement
If Mark Richt is going to be doing analysis for ESPN, you know the whole show will come tumbling down because Jon Richt is likely to be in the same state, possibly even on the same set, to degrade the quality of the telecast. Jon Richt...wow, WTF was Mark Richt thinking? In this case, the apple fell from the tree, bounced into the river, was swept out to sea, carried by currents and ocean waves to on an island near the Mariana Trench, thousands of miles from the tree. Sorry if I made anyone ill with all the Jon Richt mentions/memories.

Doing the right thing and the smart thing aren't always the same.

The smart thing was to hire an OC to run a modern offense and be the CEO who gets a bright coordinator their next job. Basically do what you did for Manny.

He did the right thing when "his way" failed though, so for that, I'm good with Richt.

The obsession some people on here have to still talk **** about Richt after what he did here is the strangest thing ever.
If you want to hear how missing recruits and putting together a 40th ranked recruiting class, Mark Richt is your guy.
If you want to hear how missing recruits and putting together a 40th ranked recruiting class, Mark Richt is your guy.

[/It is apparent to me that you are inadvertently responding to another post as my post had NOTHING to do with your comments.

Speaking of clueless and confused people...nice avatar.

Advertisement
richt did some great things for our program, but gosh his sleepy personality does not relate to TV in any capacity

Advertisement
Last years coverage sucked and I very few schools were covered. We didn't even get mentioned that I recall. With Richt on the show, I hope that changes.
Why, there's literally nothing to talk about RE Miami and this Signing Day.

did he say that he scheduled bama then left and laughed after with the whole commentary crew?

I read that on the WEZ and shook my head

Advertisement
Back