Mark Richt will do Signing Day Coverage with ESPN *hired to work the ACC network*

Advertisement
Just trying to fit in...be one of the boys. Hating everything UM is new for me, but I will fight like **** to find something to always be complaining about. Please be patient with me.
Ha...Cheers...I hear you. But, sarcasm, even adroitly applied sarcasm, is a vacuous form of communication employed frequently by the transparently disenfranchised and disillusioned. Just a few words of wisdom from a recovering sarcasm abuser. Best Regards....

Since it is under the table I obviously can't point you towards statistics, however, it is common knowledge that UGA and Bama are the bag dropping kings. UGA fans don't even deny it and UF fans are constantly complaining about UGA outbidding them. Do you remember all the rumors circling around about Richt backing up the brinks trump to pull Sony? I would LOVE to see Richt at Gainesville. Taggart at FSU and Richt at Gainesville would allow us to clean up the state in recruiting. You are acting as if Richt was pulling these underrated gems and just had such an eye for talent. Chubb, Gurley, Michel, etc. were all top RBs that everyone knew were elite talents when he landed them. He just happened to drop the biggest bag.

Explain how you KNOW that Richt would be landing top talent at UF and not end up with a class in the 30/40ss like he would have at Miami?

Because Bogle isnt living in Gainesville for free. You know full well UF is an $EC school and their bagmen are plenty present in Miami.

Advertisement
6x national champ. Here is the picture of me that I have hanging over my mantle.
Nick-Saban-trophy.jpg

Man, I had you figured for a little short black guy, not a little short white guy😎

Advertisement
Having just come off a week-long CIS suspension I am now working hard to be one of the boys. So, to really slam Mark Richt let’s all post our football resumes, which will even further embarrass the man once he realizes that our football accomplishments have been at the highest levels of college and pro ball.

Imagine how he will feel once he reads how most all of us were wildly successful head coaches at illustrious college football programs (and possibly NFL head coaches), along with being assistant coaches during our 40 year-long careers.

Now for the cherry on the whipped cream, let’s promise each other that we will truthfully tell stories about how we could have helped our family members and/or friends but didn’t do so not wanting to look bad to others. Further, put him in his place by advising him how our parents tried to help us, but we refused to accept any form of their help.

It would be appreciated if those of you who were on coaching staffs that won national championships and/or SEC championships also include photos of you receiving your corresponding trophies, plagues, etc.

PS: Those who will also be offering their football expertise on ESPN during national signing day please advise so that we can all tune in…I can’t wait!
If you want to hear how missing recruits and putting together a 40th ranked recruiting class, Mark Richt is your guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not almost as bad. It’s much worse.

I guess it depends on your point of view.
Some spend time being critical of Richt.
The others spend all their time being critical of posters being critical of Richt.

I kind of think the attacks on individuals here for no reason are worse than the attacks on a public figure.

Cmon Go... if someone is gonna white knight the guy it’s perfectly appropriate for someone else to point out his failings.

Whether he was a good coach or not is one thing. Him being a white knight is indisputable and another don’t you think?

Imo the man acted with honor from day one til the day he left, right down to walking away from millions he could have collected because he felt it was the right thing to do.

To me the personal attacks are childish and say far more about the person writing them.

But that’s just my opinion.

Guy broke the streak against FSU, won our first bowl game since Nam, got the IPF and the Turnover Chain. Now only if he could coach. Good luck to the man, from my standpoint nothing but respect for him.

Semper Canes!!!

lol I forgot Richt ended the FSU streak.

Advertisement
Back