Mark Richt will do Signing Day Coverage with ESPN *hired to work the ACC network*

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMO Mark Richt did at lot for this program, including leave +/-$18MM on the table, and was instrumental in giving Miami some short term credibility post the Golden fiasco. If you believe in Diaz, then you have to appreciate the exit of Richt and his original choice in Diaz. Didthe speed and haste that it was done in assist in getting Manny back?

True,time passed him buy and he was burnt out, but still top shelf guy and had a positive influence on the program and most important he shut that big eared ***** ESPN and wore the chain.

I don't see any reason to carry on the frustrations into hate for a good guy.

Last edited:
lRTxfHJ.gif

Advertisement
His heart just wasnt in it at the end and coming off that Wisky loss he figured that he had enough.

He had a decent year one with 9 wins and a bowl victory

He won our 1st Coastal in year 2 and got us to 10 wins and then topped it off with our best class in years

Year 3 was his undoing. 7-6 and then the very disappointing recruiting class we are currently dealing with.

The good I will remember him for is the IPF, the ND win , the 2018 class and retiring from coaching in the unselfish way that he did.

Did not like what Richt did on the last year's team. Stale old, and more of the same. BUT.............
Much respect for him in looking at the short term and long term for our U, as to what was best for the program, and putting his money where his mouth was.
98% of posters here would have held out for the $$$$'s.
He is one of the 2% that said, he would not do that to ***** his alma mater the "U"....
One has to respect the guy for that....
Whether we won or lost... Richt walked out with his head held high, and could look everyone in the eye without a **** apology....
Remind me who sued our Canes?....
Shannon and Golden....
Richt, no..too much Class.
Let the guy ride off to do his thing, and say thanks along the way....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back