Mark pope

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next we will have someone at hospital maternity wards checking out the speed of which the babies come through the birth canal. Heavy babies may be deemed potential
lineman worth keeping an eye on. Not too early to start texting Mama. Send the child a big U cookie. Bring him on an official visit to the new Don Bailey Jr baby nursery. While at the nursery we can give him a Joe Zagacki chew toy. or a President Obama crying doll. (In case he is a future Alexa Gall)

i hear he's ****ed cause he hasn't gotten a UM offer.....feels disrespected

Advertisement
i hear he's ****ed cause he hasn't gotten a UM offer.....feels disrespected

Lol.... you're on a roll today, all over this board

The kids is a speedster who can make major plays when the football is in his hands. Coached "Noodles" (Pope) in Pop Warner... attended the Bama camp with him and immediately caught the eyes of Saben "im impressed with this kid." Dominated every camp getting off the line of scrimmage and runs pretty good routes getting in and out of his cuts. I cureently Coach against him now he Plays at Miami Southridge and has 1 year left of elgibility.

Next we will have someone at hospital maternity wards checking out the speed of which the babies come through the birth canal. Heavy babies may be deemed potential
lineman worth keeping an eye on. Not too early to start texting Mama. Send the child a big U cookie. Bring him on an official visit to the new Don Bailey Jr baby nursery. While at the nursery we can give him a Joe Zagacki chew toy. or a President Obama crying doll. (In case he is a future Alexa Gall)
That is both gross and outdated. It's all about measuring sperm motility BEFORE conception. If you wait until birth, bama has already swooped in and signed the kid.

We're late to the party again. No sense in even offering the kid now.

Advertisement
Back