a

Advertisement
**** that's impressive...with his elusiveness he may be the next S.Moss here (same running stride). Step slower than Moss, but I always thought it was more like a step and a half. Can't wait.

Advertisement
giphy (6).gif

Might be slightly slower than Moss, but he’s also 3 or 4 inches taller. This dude is going to be a superstar.
Pope is slightly faster (100m) as of this time. Moss was sensational in the shorter races like 55m and 60m
60 meters..........6.72........South Bend, .IndianaFebruary 4, 2000
100 meters....10.70..........Villanova,..... PennsylvaniaMay 2, 1999

Moss had tremendous leaping ability for his height recording an official long jump of 26'2"
Long Jump.........7.98m (26-2).........Piscataway, New Jersey.........May 6, 2000

Pope is slightly faster (100m) as of this time. Moss was sensational in the shorter races like 55m and 60m
60 meters..........6.72........South Bend, .IndianaFebruary 4, 2000
100 meters....10.70..........Villanova,..... PennsylvaniaMay 2, 1999

Moss had tremendous leaping ability for his height recording an official long jump of 26'2"
Long Jump.........7.98m (26-2).........Piscataway, New Jersey.........May 6, 2000
I think Moss also posted a pretty crazy vertical.

Advertisement
I definitely think pope can achieve a 10.55 time for sure if he’s progressing from being an in the 11.10 range to now 10.64 in the range of weeks....

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** that's impressive...with his elusiveness he may be the next S.Moss here (same running stride). Step slower than Moss, but I always thought it was more like a step and a half. Can't wait.

Moss was one of my all-time favorites!! I’m excited for Pope. We just need a QB that can get the ball into the hands of our play-makers.

Advertisement
Back