2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Mario said in the presser that he was a guy we really needed. Between 2 and his injury concerns, Jaylan and Parrish being slight guys despite their toughness, this kid will get his opportunities to play IMO. He is Mario’s guy. I def expect one of Cody/Thad to leave. This kid is a thoroughbred, and with the way that we are about to tote the pill, he is exactly what we need.
**** yes

Rooster was a ******* warrior for us last year. We can’t have that again

Advertisement
This is why I often say that some of the posters on CiS have zero clue when evaluating players or comparing them to others.

This kid runs totally different that Thad or Cody Brown. Citizen is much faster and shiftier than both Thad and Brown. The only similarity is that he’s also a strong, physical runner when need be. But that’s it.

I love Thad’s potential, and think that he’s got a chance to be a great change of pace back for us. But Citizen is a completely different kind of RB.
Thad is a strong back. 235lb+. He doesn't have a lot of highlights in his freshman campaign but his power even against collegiate players is pretty apparent.

We're going to need a back like this to.

Advertisement
For the first time since Butch days, we are going to see serious competition at Greentree.
This has been a phrase uttered for every hire since Coker. I agree with you but just sayin… also I think this is a solid pickup but not sure if elite. Very good and will compete as the only guy even touching the word elite in our backfield and I think it’s just with the tips of his fingers is Don.

This has been a phrase uttered for every hire since Coker. I agree with you but just sayin… also I think this is a solid pickup but not sure if elite. Very good and will compete as the only guy even touching the word elite in our backfield and I think it’s just with the tips of his fingers is Don.
Big Sean Omg GIF

Mario said in the presser that he was a guy we really needed. Between 2 and his injury concerns, Jaylan and Parrish being slight guys despite their toughness, this kid will get his opportunities to play IMO. He is Mario’s guy. I def expect one of Cody/Thad to leave. This kid is a thoroughbred, and with the way that we are about to tote the pill, he is exactly what we need.
If one of those is to leave lets hope it's Cody.

Advertisement
Who has a comp. for this guy? Maaaybe with the cutting, vision, and speed (the first two well above average) reminiscent of a taller, pre-injury Frank Gore type. Not saying as good, making a comparison. The cutting w/losing little speed is dare I say elite, and that aspect reminds me of Devin Hester, w/o the overall speed. Vision is **** good; didn't look 215 to me, but then is see a picture where his legs are like tree-trunks.
From the clips I have no clue how physical of a runner he is. And the competition? However, from an overall standpoint, he appears to compare favorably with what we have, in my non-expert opinion.

Advertisement
Who has a comp. for this guy? Maaaybe with the cutting, vision, and speed (the first two well above average) reminiscent of a taller, pre-injury Frank Gore type. Not saying as good, making a comparison. The cutting w/losing little speed is dare I say elite, and that aspect reminds me of Devin Hester, w/o the overall speed. Vision is **** good; didn't look 215 to me, but then is see a picture where his legs are like tree-trunks.
From the clips I have no clue how physical of a runner he is. And the competition? However, from an overall standpoint, he appears to compare favorably with what we have, in my non-expert opinion.

I didn't like that he ran out of bounds a couple times, but that's just the old school in me. I think there's a little bit of Arian Foster to his game, style wise.

Was about to post this. You guys can't even wait until he gets on campus to start making him feel bad? Savages.
I don’t have social media, so wasn’t me. But i know me, you, and every other cane fan’s first thought seeing the commitment was “what the fvck is he doing with his hands?”

Advertisement
Everyone in that RB room better come ready to compete… may the best two RBs (in todays game you gotta run with two guys) because we’ve got some talented SOBs

Pick your style and we have each one of those

Advertisement
Back