Mannn, it's cold as **** here in Chicago

They got a Samoan at LB. Samoans are some tropical mofos. If he didn't mind it enough to spend 4 years there then we should be alright for a few hours.

It is a challenge for the team whether anyone wants to admit it or not. We need to respond accordingly.

Advertisement
If teams can come to No Life stadium and win in that heat and humidity we can win a game in the cold. No excuses.

Something to think about regarding the weather, this is the coldest its been since the summer, we the been no lower than 58-60, with weather usually in the high 60's. This weather should be as much of an issue for them as it is for us. I live here and was freezing last nite and was wearing my winter jacket. Why because nobody is really acclimated to it yet. Come February, weather like last nite in the low 40's, and I would be wearing a light hoody out, but since it was the first cold day since summer, I busted out a winter jacket. It is gonna be cold for everyone as ND hasnt played in weather like this yet this year.

Advertisement
Something to think about regarding the weather, this is the coldest its been since the summer, we the been no lower than 58-60, with weather usually in the high 60's. This weather should be as much of an issue for them as it is for us. I live here and was freezing last nite and was wearing my winter jacket. Why because nobody is really acclimated to it yet. Come February, weather like last nite in the low 40's, and I would be wearing a light hoody out, but since it was the first cold day since summer, I busted out a winter jacket. It is gonna be cold for everyone as ND hasnt played in weather like this yet this year.

This is true, watch the video below of ND walkthrough and you can see they are just as cold as we would be, no excuses. Also a tip just watch the video from the 1:41 mark to 2:37 because the rest is crap.

http://youtu.be/nmjizQxuZmg

I was there in Pitt in 1993( final Big East game),Thanksgiving weekend, and it was flat out frigid. And guess what? Our guys flat out played- in fact, they seemed to embrace the conditions

Good teams have a way of not caring about this stuff. Disinterested teams( like the 2010 Canes in the bowl game) well, you saw what happened...

This team needs to grow up and be some grown *** men out there.**** the Cold.Yes I live in New England and it gets cold,real cold but it also hit upper 90's this year and it's humid.Still strapped on my work boots the same way I did in February as I did in August.

**** the temperature,let the meteoroligists & baseball players worry about weather.This is football,national tv against a university that thinks they are better than everyone else,well their not man.Tired of hearing about this excuse and this excuse,**** it,let's go out there and ball and show them what The U is all about............and we're all about DOMINATION.Let's go!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back