Mannn, it's cold as **** here in Chicago

Advertisement
If you're running around in pads and adrenaline pumping, upper 40s is not cold at all

If it's in the upper 40s, you don't have to be playing football to not feel cold. Upper 40s I still wear shorts.

It's not just the temp. It's that biting Lake Michigan wind that sends shivers up your balls. How bad is the wind? With wind chill and tropical humidity factored in, the difference in temps could be close to 60 ***king degrees. Not easy at all to adjust to that. If you add rain, which will feel like freezing hail to our boys, this game is over. Thank god the latest prec. report shows only 10percent chance of rain.

We should have never scheduled this game up there.

Advertisement
It's not just the temp. It's that biting Lake Michigan wind that sends shivers up your balls. How bad is the wind? With wind chill and tropical humidity factored in, the difference in temps could be close to 60 ***king degrees. Not easy at all to adjust to that. If you add rain, which will feel like freezing hail to our boys, this game is over. Thank god the latest prec. report shows only 10percent chance of rain.

your depressing me brah..cmon itsw day before the game

I'm just really really ***king worried that we are going to get Fausted the way we did to them in 85, on primetime national television. :eekeyes:

The wind is forecast to be from the NW. That ain't off the lake.

Everyone stop *****ing about the ******* weather! I live in Chicago and what Hawaii says is true. It's gonna be cold and the wind most definitely makes a difference (BTW, pretty sure a NW wind means it's blowing to the NW, not from the NW). It was supposed to be in the mid 40's today and it feels closer to the low 30's out there right now. We just gotta pull the balls out from between our legs and deal with it.

Nothing we can do about it, so just leave it the **** alone....

Advertisement
Wind shouldn't be bad and coming from the west, not off the lake. They should be getting here soon, if they're not here already. If they spend some time outside today and tomorrow afternoon before the game, they'll adjust.

These temps are about 10-15 degrees below normal for this time of year, it was near 80 yesterday.

Everyone stop *****ing about the ******* weather! I live in Chicago and what Hawaii says is true. It's gonna be cold and the wind most definitely makes a difference (BTW, pretty sure a NW wind means it's blowing to the NW, not from the NW). It was supposed to be in the mid 40's today and it feels closer to the low 30's out there right now. We just gotta pull the balls out from between our legs and deal with it.

It means FROM. It has always meant from since they started doing weather forecasts around the ******* stone age.

Everyone stop ****ing about the ****ing weather! I live in Chicago and what Hawaii says is true. It's gonna be cold and the wind most definitely makes a difference (BTW, pretty sure a NW wind means it's blowing to the NW, not from the NW). It was supposed to be in the mid 40's today and it feels closer to the low 30's out there right now. We just gotta pull the balls out from between our legs and deal with it.

I live in Chicago too. Doesn't feel like low 30s today. And wind direction is where the wind is coming from, not where it's going

You're right about wind direction, my bust... still think it feels like it's in the 30's out there with the wind today.

Advertisement
seriously tired of the cold weather bs. like bilch said pull your balls out and play like a man. 30 to 40 isnt that cold if you are playing football. the team needs to focus on the game as it is being played and block out the cold. out of sight out of mind.

atleast we wont have immature JAG's having snowball fights on the sidelines.

Al''s got it right no heaters and no artic gear. :neonu: tough time!

Advertisement

I'm just really really ***king worried that we are going to get Fausted the way we did to them in 85, on primetime national television. :eekeyes:

Cokerized

Advertisement
Back