Mackensie Alexander

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Was at practice along with his brother. Mackensie spent time with four coaches (Golden, Fisch, Williams, D'onofrio) and Deon Bush. They told him he is the top CB on their board and would like to take two in the class (Burns the other?).

[video=youtube;PmDh311LlCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmDh311LlCQ[/video]

Honestly think this kid might be just as good, if not better then Howard.

Advertisement
For a kid with no interest in Miami, he certainly spends a lot of time at Miami.

I think we end up with the Alexander brothers, Jamal Carter, and Artie Burns as our DB class. I would gladly take that.

For a kid with no interest in Miami, he certainly spends a lot of time at Miami.

I think we end up with the Alexander brothers, Jamal Carter, and Artie Burns as our DB class. I would gladly take that.

no interest huh....coulda fooled me.

Gladly would be the understatement of the year.

That would be one helluva pull with the Alexander bros, Burns and Carter.

Also a pretty bold statment sayin that Makenzie's film is just as if not more impressive as Tracy Howards.

I do remember this kid sayin he has no interest in The U but cmon man, Signing day 2012 is barely out of the rearview mirror. I think we could flip him, just gotta win baby!

Advertisement
Artie wants to play S is what I heard from someone close to him. He can play S or CB.

Advertisement
Was at practice along with his brother. Mackensie spent time with four coaches (Golden, Fisch, Williams, D'onofrio) and Deon Bush. They told him he is the top CB on their board and would like to take two in the class (Burns the other?).

[video=youtube;PmDh311LlCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmDh311LlCQ[/video]

Honestly think this kid might be just as good, if not better then Howard.
I'd take him over Howard in a heartbeat, much more aggressive IMO.

Very impressed by his film. He just jumps out at you. I love the kid's skills and aggressiveness. Makes sense he is the No1 CB on our board. I don't care how many Cb's we took a month ago, we need to put the full court press on this kid. A big time player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love this kid. Better than any of the DBs we've signed under Golden IMO. Great athlete. Can hit, real smooth hips and plays great bump and run. Want him bad.

Advertisement
Back