1999 Era Recruiting vs Today (Derailed Maason Smith thread)

Advertisement
LT more so in the beginning, after a few months, people in the know said he was locked in.
JW was a shocker. But Mason Smith is different.
We not locking no 5 star DT from Louisiana.
With as weird of a year as 2020 has been, I do t want to completely rule out anything. With that being said this just doesn’t seem like the kind of guy we get. Hope to **** I’m wrong and we pair him and LT up and murder people in the trenches for the next several years but yea, feels $EC bound.

Advertisement
John Cena Omg GIF
LSU GOT PROBLEMS......

LSU mishandled sexual misconduct complaints against athletes, students, USA Today reports​

its now getting out of hand, legally​

Last edited:
Advertisement
Momentum is a **** of a drug. After dropping Burns and apparently Collins, that leaves 5 spots. I wouldn't be that surprised if Miamis next 4 signees are M. Brown, Garcia (apparently J. Williams is in his ear everyday), Hood (flips after Harbaugh gets canned), and Payton. That finish would generate a lot of buzz, and Smith might see enough promise in Miami that he wants to close out the class.
Give me McBurrows over Hood and we've got a deal there

Advertisement
John Cena Omg GIF
LSU GOT PROBLEMS......

LSU mishandled sexual misconduct complaints against athletes, students, USA Today reports​

its now getting out of hand, legally​

Everyone for months have been saying UGA is the one to watch out for. Why do you guys post this information on the sexual misconduct complaints by LSU as if it will be a major factor in this kid’s decision?

Everyone for months have been saying UGA is the one to watch out for. Why do you guys post this information on the sexual misconduct complaints by LSU as if it will be a major factor in this kid’s decision?
I never stated or said it would be a major factor ...assumptions 👀 if you look at my comment...👀 I just brought up the topic ......it will hurt their recruiting🚒

Advertisement
I never stated or said it would be a major factor ...assumptions 👀 if you look at my comment...👀 I just brought up the topic ......it will hurt their recruiting🚒
I’m sure it will for other kids but there also several factors including on the field performance that will hurt them as well. But if this kid is seriously into the bag. It’ll be UGA or LSU (even with the sexual misconduct)

I’m sure it will for other kids but there also several factors including on the field performance that will hurt them as well. But if this kid is seriously into the bag. It’ll be UGA or LSU (even with the sexual misconduct)
Only way it’ll really hurt them is if they lose scholly and or get a bowl ban. Even then it probably doesn’t do much when they can drop the bags they are capable of

Advertisement
Back