Luke, dumbest person ever, says Finnie has been released

View as article

datcaneguy

Senior
@unclulukereal1 Just so you canes fans know Finnie will get in a schools our lining up to take him now that AL dropped him.

Advertisement
That's great. Maybe he shouldn't have stolen **** from his own teammates and classmates. Good luck in his second chance.

I hate Luke more each day. It is so sad that 80% of the city of Miami isnagainstnthe school.

well if this is true then that means he will have some kind of record (whether he undergoes Pre trial diversion or not). best of luck to him but it is his fault he isnt on the team anymore

Advertisement
Luke is 'aight by me...but cot dammit mane, that dude has been an ******* lately. Straight up douchebaggin it in regards to Al Golden.

Finnie straight up was robbing a teammate and was robbing fellow classmate and students. Miami is a family...you can't be doing that ****.

Finnie will be a good player, but if the guy next to you can't trust you...you might as well be gone.

Advertisement
Luke is 'aight by me...but cot dammit mane, that dude has been an ******* lately. Straight up douchebaggin it in regards to Al Golden.

Finnie straight up was robbing a teammate and was robbing fellow classmate and students. Miami is a family...you can't be doing that ****.

Finnie will be a good player, but if the guy next to you can't trust you...you might as well be gone.

hes bitter that Al takes out of state commits and that randy isnt here anymore alienating high schools

Luke been on a roll today on twitter. People been calling him out about some of his niteism all day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uncle Puke is hot buttered garbage. Fugg that guy. He's a UM fan until UM does something he doesn't like. Then, he takes to the computer or the airwaves to shred UM. Uncle Puke is an Uncle Puke fan. That's all he cares about--his own lame agendas. Anyone who continued to support that clown after he threatened to bury UM with the NCAA if UM didn't start Ryan Collins at QB is a loser.

So this puts us at 67 on scholarship at the moment by my count. 3 more spots open up and we can sign up to 21 kids.

Yeah, Al Golden is the bad guy. Not the young man charged with two counts of felony theft. Welcome to the Uncle Luke bubble.

I wish Finnie the best, but **** if he didn't mess this one up bad for himself.

Advertisement
Back