LSU PARKING!! Price increased. $30

Advertisement
INFO FROM THE PARKING LOT:

1250 E. Copeland Rd.
1250 E Copeland Parking

0.6 mi away

About This Facility
This well-lit lot is adjacent to official AT&T Stadium lots and is patrolled by private security. It's a half mile walk to the stadium so, on busy event days, golf-cart shuttles and ped-cabs are available between the lot and stadiums for an additional fee. After the event, this lot has quick access to I-30 via the north exit

PARKING AND FOOD ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL AUG 27th!!!! We are looking at some amazing numbers in terms of both parking and food gonna be a great day!!! A REMINDER-----The folks taking the payments do their best to keep the list updated it never hurts to bring your paypal payment info along. And as always put you Full Name in the notes section so they know what to list you under.

Advertisement
Offical Tailgate Poster.

Attachments

• 4E497E1C-6290-4688-8F22-313C6E4D68F3.jpeg
    4E497E1C-6290-4688-8F22-313C6E4D68F3.jpeg
    532 KB · Views: 64
Advertisement
PARKING AND FOOD ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL AUG 27th!!!! We are looking at some amazing numbers in terms of both parking and food gonna be a great day!!! A REMINDER-----The folks taking the payments do their best to keep the list updated it never hurts to bring your paypal payment info along. And as always put you Full Name in the notes section so they know what to list you under.

I payed for parking but forgot to put my full name in the notes, I put my email instead. Thinking a confirmation would sent. I emailed Bryan, no response. I hope i'm all good.

Advertisement
will the food be served in the parking lot, or at the restaurant? I just need for food for a handful of people.

Advertisement
What day are you getting there?
We are coming in on Friday.
We are driving in from New Orleans on Friday we are staying Friday and Saturday at the Hyatt next to six flags so we can go to six flags on Saturday. Then we stay Sunday at the Sheraton that way we can walk every where we want to go

Advertisement
Back