LSU PARKING!! Price increased. $30

Advertisement
We are in the final countdown to kickoff!!!!! Still Parking and Food Available. SEE BELOW!!!!

***MIAMI VS LSU CATERING INFO*** ****PARKING INFO (below)**** **** CANES UNITED OFFICAL**** ****15$ Per Person****
Rudy's Texas BBQ will be doing our catering and they will arrive on site with tables, plasticware, plates, napkins...basically everything we need, and they will set up, serve, and break down The menu is as follows:
Smoked Texas brisket,Sliced sausage,(One other meat, probably their smoked turkey breast)
Rudy's Beans/ Potato salad/Corn on the cob
Pickles, onions, jalapenos, bread, and Rudy's Sause
Tea (including ice, cups, lemons, sweeteners, etc.)
We need a minimum of 100 participants in order to get this menu for $15 per person. Please send your payments to one of the following:
Paypal: ChefAndrewHughes@gmail.com (please send as friends and family...you know the drill)
VenMo: @Chef-U
Cash App: $ChefAndrewH
FOOD WILL BE SERVED at 3PM Local time to allow everyone to get fed and ready to go in to the game by and before kickoff. This will be a ticketed catering event you will pick up your meal ticket upon arrival.

****PARKING**** 15$ per car
Our official CanesUnited parking lot will be located at 1250 E Copeland road (a short and scenic walk to AT&T Stadium) there will be pedal taxis available nearby for those that would like a ride. This one is going to be awesome because we will be right in the middle of all the gameday atmosphere for a fraction of the cost! (This lot is currently 40$ on park whiz) Each space through us will be only $15!

To reserve yours for only $15 per space, please PayPal the $ to mycanes91@aol.com (BRYAN) . I know it's early and we have several months and all that but this game is huge and don't think the LSU fans aren't going to be trying to buy up spaces so PLEASE GET THESE PAYMENTS IN ASAP!
Reminder guys.. please send the payment AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY to avoid fees. Thanks in advance. BOOK YOUR FOOD AND PARKING NOW!!!!!!

Is this still open for purchase of parking and BBQ tailgate ?? As an aside how do I know that there will be sufficient parking as the fee seems really lower than everything that's being posted as available at this time ?? The skeptic in me cant help but ask … thanks in advance

Is this still open for purchase of parking and BBQ tailgate ?? As an aside how do I know that there will be sufficient parking as the fee seems really lower than everything that's being posted as available at this time ?? The skeptic in me cant help but ask … thanks in advance

HI-

Yes to food and yes to parking. We have 200 spots that are ours and ours alone. So there are spots available and yes hey will remain 15$. We got on this early and worked with the lot owner. There are folks on this board that have partied with us before and can atest its fully legit. And not a single extra dollar is made we just want to make it easy for canes to hang with canes!

GoCanes737,

Thanks … done .… sent for 1 parking pass and 3 for the tailgate BBQ …. will bringing Crown For the Crowd !!!! Looking forward and thanks for this.

Advertisement
THE NUMBERS KEEP GOING UP!!! Spots are still are available for parking and food for another couple weeks. See ya in Dallas!!!!

I’ll be adding myself and 4 others to th list soon. Sounds like it’ll be a good turnup

Awesome!!!! Ya we are looking pretty good should have around 200 on the food and 175-200 Paid parking. Thats pretty good considering this is a major travel game for most. Itll be nice getting canes fam old and new together!!!!

Advertisement
How close is this to the stadium. I won’t have a car down there but want to party before the game

Advertisement
Rudys is the truth. My Son just came back from Texas and bought me some brisket. Thats always my first stop when I get to Houston is Rudys. Get the moist brisket. Flying from VA to Houston. Drivng up on Sunday with Nephews.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back