LSU PARKING!! Price increased. $30

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
Prepay parking is can still be purchased. The lot owner has up'd the parking price to 30$ as we are in the final days til GO TIME. There will also be cash pay available on gameday but I am unsure of what that will cost.

-****PARKING**** IS NOW 30$ Per Car.
Our official CanesUnited parking lot will be located at 1250 E Copeland road (a short and scenic walk to AT&T Stadium) there will be pedal taxis available nearby for those that would like a ride. This one is going to be awesome because we will be right in the middle of all the gameday atmosphere for a fraction of the cost! (This lot is currently 40$ on park whiz) !

*To reserve your PARKING for only $30 per space, please PayPal the $ to mycanes91@aol.com (BRYAN) .* PLEASE SEND VIA FRIENDS AND FAMILY to AVOID EXTRA COSTS/FEES ON OUR END.

4E497E1C-6290-4688-8F22-313C6E4D68F3.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just realized I tailgated with this crew at ND and at the ACC ship game. It really is a great tailgate. Good food. They even do the Cane Walk towards the stadium once they shut down which that alone is worth partying with these guys. I will be attending this tailgate too. I strongly recommend!
EE51BC6A-1880-4C39-A62C-F47881F08639.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Payed food/ parking a while back. Do we get any email confirmation to show or just show up with ID and hope they got the list right?

I’ve never done the tailgate. How does it work? Is it bufffet style or you’re served once and that’s it?

How many people are signed up for the food, are we close to 100? I got 6 in my group signed up.

We are good to go. Last i spoke to them we were over 100+ parking and 175-200 paid food and that was some time ago. Will be a great time Im counting the days!

I’ve never done the tailgate. How does it work? Is it bufffet style or you’re served once and that’s it?

I believe it is one plate per person. But i can assure u it wont be stingy. This bbq joint comes with high recomendations so i think it will be great!

Advertisement
Payed food/ parking a while back. Do we get any email confirmation to show or just show up with ID and hope they got the list right?

Yes when u pay put your name that will be used in the notes section some one will have a list at the enterance. Never hurts to bring your payment confirmation.

What time does the parking lot open? I’m interested in a parking pass?

What time does the parking lot open? I’m interested in a parking pass?

As early as 9am folks can start arriving. The attendant will have a list with the names of reservations at the entrance. Its a great location for the price as similar lots are 50$+

I just realized I tailgated with this crew at ND and at the ACC ship game. It really is a great tailgate. Good food. They even do the Cane Walk towards the stadium once they shut down which that alone is worth partying with these guys. I will be attending this tailgate too. I strongly recommend!View attachment 61485

I was at this tailgate too for the ND game. Lots of fun.

Advertisement
I believe it is one plate per person. But i can assure u it wont be stingy. This bbq joint comes with high recomendations so i think it will be great!

I have been to the one in San Antonio out by Dominion a bunch. It's really good and the BBQ sauce is really good too. Sides are solid and lot of people love the creamed corn.

As early as 9am folks can start arriving. The attendant will have a list with the names of reservations at the entrance. Its a great location for the price as similar lots are 50$+

Great. I did lookup the property, I will be purchasing a pass today. Appreciate it much!

***MIAMI VS LSU CATERING INFO*** ****PARKING INFO (below)**** **** CANES UNITED OFFICAL**** ****15$ Per Person****
Rudy's Texas BBQ will be doing our catering and they will arrive on site with tables, plasticware, plates, napkins...basically everything we need, and they will set up, serve, and break down The menu is as follows:
Smoked Texas brisket,Sliced sausage,(One other meat, probably their smoked turkey breast)
Rudy's Beans/ Potato salad/Corn on the cob
Pickles, onions, jalapenos, bread, and Rudy's Sause
Tea (including ice, cups, lemons, sweeteners, etc.)
We need a minimum of 100 participants in order to get this menu for $15 per person. Please send your payments to one of the following:
Paypal: ChefAndrewHughes@gmail.com (please send as friends and family...you know the drill)
VenMo: @Chef-U
Cash App: $ChefAndrewH
FOOD WILL BE SERVED at 3PM Local time to allow everyone to get fed and ready to go in to the game by and before kickoff. This will be a ticketed catering event you will pick up your meal ticket upon arrival.

****PARKING**** 15$ per car
Our official CanesUnited parking lot will be located at 1250 E Copeland road (a short and scenic walk to AT&T Stadium) there will be pedal taxis available nearby for those that would like a ride. This one is going to be awesome because we will be right in the middle of all the gameday atmosphere for a fraction of the cost! (This lot is currently 40$ on park whiz) Each space through us will be only $15!

To reserve yours for only $15 per space, please PayPal the $ to mycanes91@aol.com (BRYAN) . I know it's early and we have several months and all that but this game is huge and don't think the LSU fans aren't going to be trying to buy up spaces so PLEASE GET THESE PAYMENTS IN ASAP!
Reminder guys.. please send the payment AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY to avoid fees. Thanks in advance. BOOK YOUR FOOD AND PARKING NOW!!!!!!

+rep, I'm not going, but good looking out

Advertisement
Yes when u pay put your name that will be used in the notes section some one will have a list at the enterance. Never hurts to bring your payment confirmation.

Hey I payed for parking yesterday but I put email instead of my name. Should I just bring my payment confirmation?

I just realized I tailgated with this crew at ND and at the ACC ship game. It really is a great tailgate. Good food. They even do the Cane Walk towards the stadium once they shut down which that alone is worth partying with these guys. I will be attending this tailgate too. I strongly recommend!View attachment 61485

Ion know, that's a lotta dudes. Might need a pre-tailgate soirée at XTC or Silver City to balance it out.

Ion know, that's a lotta dudes. Might need a pre-tailgate soirée at XTC or Silver City to balance it out.

Actually its a pretty good mix. but you gotta do what your gotta do to get your self hyped up. Enjoy and make it rain.

Advertisement
Back