Lorenzo lingard

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
Screenshot_20160720-235234.jpg

Advertisement
alabama has won 4 titles since we won our last one and we haven't been a good team in over a decade, so of course he sees more potential at other schools. none of that says that we're not in contention for him. mouthbreathers like you are why people think that our fan base is retarded.

edit: since the comment for context was deleted by mods (probably for good reason), brooklyndeebag said we should pull his offer along with a few choice words.

Last edited:
alabama has won 4 titles since we won our last one and we haven't been a good team in over a decade, so of course he sees more potential at other schools. none of that says that we're not in contention for him. mouthbreathers like you are why people think that our fan base is retarded.

Geo deleted the other poster's post, so I deleted the quote. Its all good. Wanted to let you know why I edited.

It's called downplaying things. His coach let cat out of the bag and told 247 that Miami leads, don't get the big deal about it because he said himself at the end of May that we were in the driver seat.

By the way, I wouldn't trust sec country.

Geo deleted the other poster's post, so I deleted the quote. Its all good. Wanted to let you know why I edited.

totally understandable.

Advertisement

edit: since the comment for context was deleted by mods (probably for good reason), brooklyndeebag said we should pull his offer along with a few choice words.

I'm not gonna get into a lil kids tissy with u over the internet. Myself I played here 95-97. I'm not much for people disrespecting us or our brand. I care in the least about opinions however try to stick with accuracy. Our fan base is certainly a joke. However it's not because of people expressing themselves as we're all entitled to that. It's because people who know nothing about us,our history & are content to allow us to be dredged upon. People like you belong with golden. Because that was a brand I was ashamed to be apart of. I care in the least about what any school has accomplished nor what we have or haven't in however long. My concern is in the here & now. Here & now I want kids on our squad that believe in that brand. When were on our game we play second fiddle to no one. Talk to me when you invest in something more than a website that's filled with trolls & other miserable individuals. Go buy your tickets & come out at noon. Week after week. Burn after burn. Talk to me then about our fan base. You do that then I'll hear you because I'll know it comes from passion. The back & forth is simply a waste of time. Be well & godbless

I'm not gonna get into a lil kids tissy with u over the internet. Myself I played here 95-97. I'm not much for people disrespecting us or our brand. I care in the least about opinions however try to stick with accuracy. Our fan base is certainly a joke. However it's not because of people expressing themselves as we're all entitled to that. It's because people who know nothing about us,our history & are content to allow us to be dredged upon. People like you belong with golden. Because that was a brand I was ashamed to be apart of. I care in the least about what any school has accomplished nor what we have or haven't in however long. My concern is in the here & now. Here & now I want kids on our squad that believe in that brand. When were on our game we play second fiddle to no one. Talk to me when you invest in something more than a website that's filled with trolls & other miserable individuals. Go buy your tickets & come out at noon. Week after week. Burn after burn. Talk to me then about our fan base. You do that then I'll hear you because I'll know it comes from passion. The back & forth is simply a waste of time. Be well & godbless

Preach!

i spent 6 years at um and earned 2 degrees there. i might not have played ball for the canes, but this team and school mean everything to me. people like me belong with golden? fvck you. i started school with coker tanking the program and stuck with it through shannon and golden. i donate to the hurricane club every year and travel to as many games as i can despite being on a university salary.

the kid gave an honest assessment of our situation (consider that he was in diapers the last time the program had a pulse) and you want to be the "first to tell him to 'fvck off'" and pull his offer? should we have told sam bruce to fvck off too? this isn't the 90s anymore where recruits remembered a dominant miami. we've been in the acc for over a decade and have won the conference exactly 0 times. wake ******* forest has won the conference before us. until we start winning again, the only brand we have to build on is a dominant decade in the 80s, a strong early 90s, a blip on the radar in the 00s, and mediocrity everywhere in between and after. i believe fully that richt will bring us back, but be realistic about where the program is right now.

Last edited:
I neither played ball at, nor attended, UM... I'm just a crazed townie from the 305 who started going to games as a kid when OJ Anderson was playing. I remember Burger King giving away free tickets with meal purchases.

It doesn't matter if you played there or attended school there. The U represents our city and pride in the U comes from pride in where we are from... at least it does for me, especially since I live elsewhere now.

God bless all of you who love our team, regardless of how you got here.

Advertisement
It's pointless getting all hyped up over this kid right now. We still have 2 years to recruit him. Long way to go here. He shouldn't even be naming a top anything right now.

i spent 6 years at um and earned 2 degrees there. i might not have played ball for the canes, but this team and school mean everything to me. people like me belong with golden? fvck you. i started school with coker tanking the program and stuck with it through shannon and golden. i donate to the hurricane club every year and travel to as many games as i can despite being on a university salary.

the kid gave an honest assessment of our situation (consider that he was in diapers the last time the program had a pulse) and you want to be the "first to tell him to 'fvck off'" and pull his offer? should we have told sam bruce to fvck off too? this isn't the 90s anymore where recruits remembered a dominant miami. we've been in the acc for over a decade and have won the conference exactly 0 times. wake ******* forest has won the conference before us. until we start winning again, the only brand we have to build on is a dominant decade in the 80s, a strong early 90s, a blip on the radar in the 00s, and mediocrity everywhere in between and after. i believe fully that richt will bring us back, but be realistic about where the program is right now.

the battle of the humblebrags

its Shalala fault why football went down hill. We need to get back the way it use to be

This dude's dead right about the cünts in our fanbase who are too quick to disrespect UM's lore and UM's ability to be better than any program in the country. Bunch of cowtowing sissies in this fanbase who are too quick to eat every other program's *** and too quick to downplayUM.

Alabama is one dude--Saban. They were shït for many years before him. And they'll be shït when he's gone in a few years.

Advertisement

I'm perfectly realistic & I'll apologize to you about the golden comment because no loyal cane deserves that. But I'm a person who understands the relevance of x & Os. I've said for years our problem wasn't golden as a coach it was golden as a man. He was stubborn & refused to adapt his schemes to the talent he had in place. Where everyone else saw us & said we just don't have um talent I strongly disagreed. Somewhat we were lacking but it's mainly been discipline,development & the schemes in place. This season either us or north Carolina will take the coastal. If the semenholes win their half we can easily win the ACC this year. We are a better team than them that has been horribly coached. We have had our moments throughout those down years but over all its been dark days. 2005 1 game from the NC. A few years throughout we've been an overated top 5. Regardless as I've said now is what matters to me. Sam Bruce was entitled to what he did because other than for a week or two it was Alfred that he was brought here by & that team never would've had a chance. This kid however for him to say he sees potential in us just not as much as big programs than to say there's just alot of media hype... yeah. He blatantly tried us...

Not to mention there's only been a handful of recruits in my 15 years of following this stuff that put together sentences the way the reports read. There is certainly a lot left to interpretation and some reporters take great liberties with what they write.

Bottomline, win on the field and we'll have a good shot.

Advertisement
Yall make excuses for people cause your okay with this all. It's no different now than it was 15 years ago. What he said I'm not sure how you can interpret it differently. Go look at deejays twitter about fsu & you'll see what it's about to be a Cane. Believe in the brand & take pride.

Yall make excuses for people cause your okay with this all. It's no different now than it was 15 years ago. What he said I'm not sure how you can interpret it differently. Go look at deejays twitter about fsu & you'll see what it's about to be a Cane. Believe in the brand & take pride.
Exactly. When the game is on the line, I'd love to have a bunch of bushwackers on my side who love UM and aren't just here because the place they really wanted to go didn't recruit them.

I don't want punks who just want to go wherever is hot at the moment to glom onto their success. UM got itself into a mess signing too many of those front-runner type guys coming off our last dynasty in the early 2000s.

Exactly. When the game is on the line, I'd love to have a bunch of bushwackers on my side who love UM and aren't just here because the place they really wanted to go didn't recruit them.

I don't want punks who just want to go wherever is hot at the moment to glom onto their success. UM got itself into a mess signing too many of those front-runner type guys coming off our last dynasty in the early 2000s.

You are half right. Signing front runners was our downfall but it didn't help that many were busts. Alabama and Florida state continue to sign frontrunners that perform at a high level in college. Hopefully Richt can get us back on top of the hill like Butch did and sustain like Saban and Jumbo have.

You are half right. Signing front runners was our downfall but it didn't help that many were busts. Alabama and Florida state continue to sign frontrunners that perform at a high level in college. Hopefully Richt can get us back on top of the hill like Butch did and sustain like Saban and Jumbo have.

I'm gonna have to disagree with both of those statements. #1 yes we signed some frontrunner in the Coker days. But the problem wasn't the ones we signed. It was Coker was a horrible recruiter who didn't understand how the game was played. He took everyone at their word to where he thought we had a bunch of kids in the bag who eventually signed elsewhere & that moron didn't ever work on back up plans for those kids.so our depth & overall talent dissapeared as a result. Just look at our wr corps from back then & you'll see a prime example. Lance Leggett in particular. Kid was supposed to be simply a deep ball threat. But since the rest of our wr were basically sinorice & nitro types things went horribly downhill for kyle etc. Now Kirby freemans bumper *** don't get that excuse... #2 yes Alabama & Florida state are doing that but if you look at their classes the majority of it is average or worse for production. It's just so many of them are blue chips & if several of them hit then it's not an issue. Why do you think Satan in particular has so many kids transfer out. Shannon's problem was he had ***** ways. He always would play people w because of favoritism. Plenty of kids from then would tell you he in alot of instances refused to play kids who were noticeably better (Willie williams,Arthur brown etc.)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back