Lorenzo Lingard (thanks to Tweed - title edited)

Advertisement
Still runs a bit too high for my liking, but can't argue with the production

He’s a 6’1 rb, what 6’1 rb do you know that runs low like you are suggesting he should do?.... adrian Peterson didn’t, todd gurley didn’t...

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you have a guy run for 300 yards 4tds and lose?

How about this stat line: 328 rushing yards, 65 receiving yards, four touchdowns and three two-point conversions

Against a defense with 5 D-1 signees in a state championship game.

Lost 67-30

Reminds me of James Wilder Jr.

This is the example you choose to compare him to? Some broke-**** semenhole bust?

Tell that to the Canadian football league.

Seriously? One of the highest ranked recruits they’ve ever signed and he’s played in a couple of CFL games. That’s his big accomplishment? And he was kind of meh at FSU, also. I’m sure all of that is what he had in mind. Also, the guy was in constant trouble at FSU.

Just a horrible comparison. Tuuurrrribbble

Advertisement
Lamp just trolling his *** off on this one smh lol.

Why don't you just sit the next couple plays out alright, you sound retarded.

Advertisement
Funny how some of y'all keep bringing up Jeff Thomas. There is a learning curve at this level in case you don't realize it. Lots of times Miami was able to mask it with guys like andre Johnson who had Wayne and moss ahead of him. Ed reed was here so seen Taylor could sit back and learn. Not all top notch players hit The ground running at this level. If your making your comment based on some prediction a couple guys on here made then you're stupid.

Lingard looks like a nice player but I'm not gonna throw that program changer label his way. I'll sit back and wait and see what he does once he get's here.

Advertisement
Back