Looking for tix for UM-UF game 8/24 in Orlando

SeanTaylor26

Recruit
Premium
Anybody have 2-4 tickets on Canes sideline sections 132-136 or P32-36 for a fair price? If I can't get them early I'll just wait until the week of the game when prices drop. Hotel already booked just waiting on tickets!

Can't wait for Gator tears!

GO CANES

Advertisement
my gator friends were saying how the nose bleeds are going for 300+o_O and the citrus bowl didnt give tickets to either school, bummer for the students!

Anybody have 2-4 tickets on Canes sideline sections 132-136 or P32-36 for a fair price? If I can't get them early I'll just wait until the week of the game when prices drop. Hotel already booked just waiting on tickets!

GO CANES
That's a big gamble and those are prime sections, you're going to pay.

Advertisement
Advertisement

GO CANES

Fair price lol

Advertisement
I bought on seatgeek. Paid the fee and have piece of mind that i have tixx now. I traded the cost of food and beer for surcharges fee. Ill just get liquored up prior to the game. Hopefully i have enough money left of over for gas to get me there.

Advertisement
Me too, I’m on the first row of P39 closet to the 50 yd line with 5 tix. Hope those are good seats. Best I could do after the Bull Canes bought up half the stadium.

same and from the pictures I found they are pretty good seats. I'm in the middle on the side, I saw about 25 tickets in that section are for sale which makes me mad but nothing we can do about it.

Me too, I’m on the first row of P39 closet to the 50 yd line with 5 tix. Hope those are good seats. Best I could do after the Bull Canes bought up half the stadium.

We’ve got rows 3 & 4 in P39 closest to 50 yd line with 6 tix each. Say hello to your neighbors for the game! Like you, seemed like best option at the time after the ticket office snafu!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back