Look like Henderson has took over the starting tackle spot.

Cityboy4life82

Thunderdome
I kept telling you guys that by the time we reached BCC he would be receiving the most snaps. He was to good to sit.

My thing is do you move Flowers or Henderson to LT so both can play

Advertisement
I kept telling you guys that by the time we reached BCC he would be receiving the most snaps. He was to good to sit.

You actually said he would be taking all the snaps vs KSU but don't let that get in the way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would really like for him to step up and take that LT spot. We haven't had a true LT in a while and we still don't have one right now.

Henderson played both LT and RT, but seemed to get much more reps at RT...

And he has looked great at both, I know we want him to just suit up and play but sometimes life kinda gets in the way, he is in great shape just had some set backs, as fans we gotta encourage these kids and stop knocking them. Kid is really good, gonna need him for teams like GT and FSU...

Advertisement

Nope.

He had an exceptional game for a Freshman. He got lost on a couple of blitzes, but better now than in the middle of the season. He's ****ing dominant at the point of attack. I would be surprised if he lost his job.

That right side of the OLine is something to behold. I'd run counters that way with the LG pulling pretty much the entire day.

He already lost his job. Henderson will receive the most snaps in the KSU game taking over the starting spot. We really need Henderson. Flowers did good for a freshman but he is no Henderson

http://canesinsight.com/showthread.php?27105-Ereck-Flowers&p=778704#post778704

Advertisement
I was very critical of him
When he missed time in camp, but it was evident when he was in there today.

I think his back is doing better. He said recently that the strength was about the same in both legs now, so he can play LT again if needed.

You were originally saying he'd be starting against BC. You kept pushing it back. Most sensible people were saying they hope he eventually gets it together. Hopefully overcome the issues that plagued him, and is able and willing to focus on football 100%.

Advertisement
Back