Logan Rogers ‘26 QB.

Advertisement

gogeta4

All-ACC

Lol quick look at the list and see a co workers son..he actually played at UCF.

When i coached youth ball kids would be spouting off about their rankings in the state/nation..the look i use to give. smh. Im like your 11..sh*t the f up.

It was a big problem when you got the Dad's spouting off how their son was ranked the 4th best rb in the state on 8U and demanding playing time for their booger eating, two left feet , Courtel Jenkins hips having son at rb...when hes a rotation dtackle as an 11 yr old

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)

When i coached youth ball kids would be spouting off about their rankings in the state/nation..the look i use to give. smh. Im like your 11..sh*t the f up.

It was a big problem when you got the Dad's spouting off how their son was ranked the 4th best rb in the state on 8U and demanding playing time for their booger eating, two left feet , Courtel Jenkins hips having son at rb...when hes a rotation dtackle as an 11 yr old

That’s one thing I’ve done different than other parents. When my kids tried to cry to me about some coach this or that, I just tell them to STFU and do whatever they’re told. I seen too many of my fellow parents get way too involved where they just end up ******** with their kids heads and the coaches hate them.

Advertisement

HurricaneForce

O.G. Original Grassy
sadly my sister didn't rise him fully right and he is a gator fan :( .............. But he does love his uncle and Miami is his 2nd favorite.
You know what you gotta do.......just be a good son & brother and make sure she can have an open coffin for your mother's sake. ........Nephew looks real good there.

Bennubird

Senior

Laughed out loud at this. We used to get a little flack for starting a lot of the youngsters out as linemen and for the very reason you gave. I recall Andrew Luck saying he played either nose guard or DT in youth football. It wasn't a real problem though because we had an orientation before the start of the season where we set expectations and then followed up by communicating with parents during the season. But I've seen teams where fathers are in the stands directing their sons on the field and basically ******** things up for their team.

Advertisement