**Live NSD Updates**

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Check this thread throughout the day as I will be adding tidbits/notes

6:31- Gus Edwards just told me he will be announcing on twitter....set for 7AM, Canes in good shape for their first of the day

7:00- Augustus Edwards has signed his LOI to play for the University of Miami!

7:30- Heading over to Booker T. Washington now for Denver Kirkland/Matthew Thomas

8:01-Jay-Nard Bostwick selects UF over Miami.

9:16- Matthew Thomas chooses FSU

9:24- Denver Kirkland chooses Arkansas

11:10- Stacy Coley commits to Miami

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Dammit that's early! Glad I've been getting wake up text from errrrbody! By the I'm an hour behind u guys!

Advertisement
Leaving for a serie of meetings and will be out until early in the night...

Good luck, fellas... and It´s All About The U!!

Lets go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
Live in California. On the couch at 3:30 in the am waiting for a tweet from a 17 or 18 yr old to tell me where he is going to play football. And I am fired up about it.

It's official; I've lost it. My wife is right.

Live in California. On the couch at 3:30 in the am waiting for a tweet from a 17 or 18 yr old to tell me where he is going to play football. And I am fired up about it.

ouch! I thought central time zone was bad.. gonna be a long day

Kevin Olsen ‏@KOlsen19
Today's the day I've worked for my whole life...going to officially be a Miami hurricane, no better feeling! #CaneFam #NSD

Advertisement

Right there w you here inLA

Advertisement

Right there w you here inLA

I'm here for the gangbang. Oh wait, wrong forum. Yeah, I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

Let's Go.... Canes ???

Major Props to the Cali Canes! :)

Your wife is not right... you're just misunderstood!

Its great to be a Miami Hurricane!

I'm fu*king excited about today! The kids we get are definitely gonna have heart and a work ethic we need

Advertisement
Back