Little things + Position Groups from the Traz Scrimmage

LuCane

Administrator
Staff member
Lu, SIAP, but I'm curious why you think Harris is "the guy" over Dallas?
I don't think there'll be "a guy," but I think Cam offers a skill set we need on the field more often than not. Too good of acceleration and balance to use on the types of running plays Enos seems to be setting up. Different style, but he's closer to Jacoby Jones' importance in the context of Bama's trio last season. To be clear, I'm anticipating Lingard to make a significant difference, especially after watching the delays and draws we ran. MUCH better fit for him than inside zone runs.

jw410

Senior
Exact
The rest of the Coastal has worse depth issues and talent.
Exactly! With Miami we always have the worst depth. We will should have the best front line guys period. I skill positions stack up with anyone. We have to develop the talent we have no more excuses. Develop or find someone who can develop talent it isn't that hard.

AUcane

All-ACC
I don't think there'll be "a guy," but I think Cam offers a skill set we need on the field more often than not. Too good of acceleration and balance to use on the types of running plays Enos seems to be setting up. Different style, but he's closer to Jacoby Jones' importance in the context of Bama's trio last season. To be clear, I'm anticipating Lingard to make a significant difference, especially after watching the delays and draws we ran. MUCH better fit for him than inside zone runs.
Agree on LL. REALLY looking forward to watching him (hopefully) blossom this summer.