Dewey
Crow
Northrup
Gadbois
Gunter
Kirby
Northrup i think

i know there is more

Northrup definitely isn't one. I think we need to get at least 7 in to maximize our 32 scholarships for this year.

Dewey, Crow, Gadbois, Gunter, Kirby are for sure the 5. Pretty sure Lockhart would be the 6th. I know a few others were possibilities.

Dingaan1828

Miss my dog
He listed 11. I think we only have room for 7 EEs. So, we still don't know which 7 it will finally be. Anyway, it won't be a mystery for long.

Larry

All-American
He listed 11. I think we only have room for 7 EEs. So, we still don't know which 7 it will finally be. Anyway, it won't be a mystery for long.
We have room for as many that want to come early.

There are a bunch of kids still working on things, hence the longer list.

Dingaan1828

Miss my dog
I don't think you have an unlimited number to count against last year. You are still dealing with the 25 per year limit. If we gave 18 scollys last year then we can only count 7 EEs against last year. There is no way I know of around that. Have I missed something?

futurecane

Redshirt Freshman
Easy...

7 count against last year, the rest count against this year.

DaveT

Freshman
I've heard people say in the past there's a rule that only 5 EE max can count towards the previous year. I could be wrong, just have seen the rule brought up a few times in the past. I, for one, hope it's not true. Golden just might have to tell a few people no in the end if so. It happens sometimes, unfortunately. Think Spurrier had to do it to two players last year.

RiDLer80

All-American
I've heard people say in the past there's a rule that only 5 EE max can count towards the previous year. I could be wrong, just have seen the rule brought up a few times in the past. I, for one, hope it's not true. Golden just might have to tell a few people no in the end if so. It happens sometimes, unfortunately. Think Spurrier had to do it to two players last year.
Telling players no is not a good look or a precedent you want to start. Hopefully you are wrong.

rokulika

Fold the Program
Gray Crow, from Clearwater Countryside, and Preston Dewey, from St. Andrew's (Texas) Epsicopal School, are mong the 'Canes' oral commitments for the 2012 signing class who will enroll early.

Other UM recruits who will enroll early as freshmen: cornerback Ladarius Gunter, offensive linemen Taylor Gadbois and Ereck Flowers, and linebackers Josh Witt and Raphael Kirby.

Receiver Robert Lockhart, who spent the fall semester at Fork Union (Va.) Military Academy, plans to enroll early, but it's still unknown whether he's set academically.

Biloxi

[][][][][][][][][][][][]
we getting two guys named northrup?