Let's have a great time

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
another?

huh?

Oh **** yeah. It's like CIS has some kind of weird Nebraska fetish. Several times a week there's a thread about current players or coaches, or their recruiting. Posts whining about all the kids we're losing to them. Posts about how they're the new Miami. Posts about how they're our greatest historical rival.

I wouldn't mind the threads so much if they didn't blow Nebraska so hard. I swear half of this board is just Nebraska fans here to troll.

It's getting pretty embarrassing.

Let’s not and you find the highest landmark in your area..and jump off

Just kidding mods..all in good nature..or maybe this was a personal attack

Advertisement
Oh **** yeah. It's like CIS has some kind of weird Nebraska fetish. Several times a week there's a thread about current players or coaches, or their recruiting. Posts whining about all the kids we're losing to them. Posts about how they're the new Miami. Posts about how they're our greatest historical rival.

I wouldn't mind the threads so much if they didn't blow Nebraska so hard. I swear half of this board is just Nebraska fans here to troll.

It's getting pretty embarrassing.

I thought sabag's/alabaga nutz were the preferred sack to worship around here.

Advertisement
What a glorious carnage this game was for the Gayturds. I remember distinctly watching this game giddy as all get out as the Gayturds fans up here all wallowed in their misery and drink that night. Almost got into 3 fights over that game that night.

Advertisement
Back