***Breaking News 5 Star Leonard Taylor Commits***

I'm trying to figure out this elite DL class they are talking about. Other than Sapp, I didn't see much else that makes it elite.

The HOPE for some is that we can hold on to Sapp, get Langston and Scooby Williams (neither are sure ins), and end up "flipping" (and you know some will consider it a legit flip) Collins. Don't shoot the messenger, just passing it along. And if Taylor not in our class (and he wont be), it's NOT an elite DL class no matter how it's spun

Advertisement
I caught it I’m just messing around it’s Friday lol
When you said in your future voice all I seen was this 5a8.jpg
😂😂😂back on subject though... between now and the 6th... it will be glorious.

The HOPE for some is that we can hold on to Sapp, get Langston and Scooby Williams (neither are sure ins), and end up "flipping" (and you know some will consider it a legit flip) Collins. Don't shoot the messenger, just passing it along. And if Taylor not in our class (and he wont be), it's NOT an elite DL class no matter how it's spun
This is why i ***** with you.
HOW THEEEE FOOK ARE YOU A GAYTE??? This **** is mind-blowing.

But yeah, I agree.

You're a good and fair man.

Glad to see you are not jumping on the "350-pounds-BEFORE-Coronavirus-quarantine 3-star Fatson is a TOP 5 DT in the nation" bandwagon with the other Gaytor fans.

Not sure where we stand on Collins at the moment, but the smoke signals seem to say...

On Collins' part, I think he sees the class Miami is putting together and now wants to be a part of it, regardless of bruised egos (which is why he transferred to Palmetto to be a part of a high school super-team). Notice, we haven't heard any more "Miami never talks to me anymore" complaints.

On Miami's part, our continued push for Sapp speaks volumes. If we had a few more ICs, Sapp would have a golden ticket that wouldn't expire until February. As it stands, I think that it's obvious he's not ready to flip to UM at this time, which starts to firm up the status quo with Collins. I think that if we had a hardcore yes from either Tyreak Sapp or Maason Smith, Collins would be out cold.

But, hey, I don't profess to be an expert like SUGaytor or JeffDemps or that 519 fellow...or Blake himself. I'm just a logical guy who has observed the recruiting game for 40 years, and who doesn't freak out every time I see a recruit post on Twatter.

Advertisement
You know, they way you think and present thinks level headed without gata glasses leads me to believe there is no way you could be a gata fan. Never seen one so logical

Hey all! My name is gatorsunited96, I am a Florida fan of over 25 years. I currently live in SOFLA with my wife and two kids. Living in SOFLA, I have several friends who are Miami fans. I have been following recruiting lately and obviously it's a mess. I have gathered a few great big sources over the last few years. I am here to tell you we are being played with by Miami. I have a friend who edits commitment videos. He tells me the last 2 weeks, he has edited commitment videos to Miami for the following..

Jason Marshall

Leonard Taylor

Corey Collier

He says each three will have a video that starts in Gaineville and it will end up with them at Miami. Marshall has gone as far as to do a gator chomp with Miami gloves. Collier throws some Florida shows on the field and puts on a Miami hat. Taylor is simple but it's basically him just throwing up the U.

Expect Marshall to commit sometime next week. Collier the 10th and Taylor the 6th.

What went wrong?

Simple. The simple answer is this staff is lost and clueless. A few months back Mullen was supposed to Facetime with Taylor and he forgot. He talked to him about it 3 weeks later when he remembered. For Collier and Marshall, they truly believe Miami is back. Manny spoke to them a few days ago and promised them that they will win it all. My Miami friends have been raving about King.

Another reason is Smith. Smith was at ends with the staff about wanting to play RB. He wants to play WR (Montgomery better). Smith has been in the Palmetto boys ear about playing here.

Miami has also been in LT ear since covid happened.

Is a flip possible?

Unless they fire Manny no. But we got outrecruited in every facet. They just wanted it more than we did.

So don't listen to Marshall, Collier, Taylor buzz to Florida. They are simply trolling like Avantae did (got paid 55K). It is also very very possible Miami sticks it to us and they keep Collins.

MORE:

Greg Knox had Knighton last year and Mullen said no

Billy/Brew think they can flip Brooks

Hevesy just a joke

Take care and go gator!

From Florida 247 poster.
Lol this guy was right!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back