Lawrence Cager squeezing from the bottom

rok

Great Poster
They keep recruiting these big stiff WRs hoping that they can be a vertical threat. It looks like they may have found one that can actually play in Cager.

Would like to see him be more than just the 6th WR. I think we know what we have in Malcolm, and while I like the kid, he's not a game-changer.

Unleash Cager please.

Advertisement
Ever since OP got dumped by his fat ol lady he's been on a **** thread marathon.

Like I've been saying for the last 5 years, give me 4 or 5 of those lil roscoe parrish/santana moss/ dorsett/benjamin type of receivers and we'll bring home that cyrstal.

Advertisement
This kid was a big time pull when we needed one badly. But because he wasnt Davante Phillips/Antonio Calloway or some other SoFla stud, people considered him an afterthought. Last time I checked ALA wanted this kid. Good enough for me.

Ever since OP got dumped by his fat ol lady he's been on a **** thread marathon.

nice contribution slurpetta

I'll say the same thing that I've said to the other girl's that use this board like a teenage girl would use Facebook. Find one post of mine where I support Golden and I'll gladly go away. There's a reason you got dumped bud, you send like a tremendous whiney beta loser. However, points awarded for Slurpetta.

Advertisement
They keep recruiting these big stiff WRs hoping that they can be a vertical threat. It looks like they may have found one that can actually play in Cager.

Would like to see him be more than just the 6th WR. I think we know what we have in Malcolm, and while I like the kid, he's not a game-changer.

Unleash Cager please.

Malcolm? Berrios dropped easy balls in key situations all last year, if anybody needs to make room its him.

Getting tired of being right all the time

--On Lawrence Cager: “He’s actually really agile. We’ve had some big guys here who are stiff, but Cager runs really good routes even though he’s young. I think he’ll have some impact on our offense this year.”

I'll say the same thing that I've said to the other girl's that use this board like a teenage girl would use Facebook. Find one post of mine where I support Golden and I'll gladly go away. There's a reason you got dumped bud, you send like a tremendous whiney beta loser. However, points awarded for Slurpetta.

Will you be attending any home games in 2015 slurpetta?

Unleash Cager please.

Malcolm? Berrios dropped easy balls in key situations all last year, if anybody needs to make room its him.

Malcolm - two TDs in three seasons

Berrios - three TDs in one season

:neonu: decide

Advertisement

Unleash Cager please.

Do you think that's actually a fair comparison considering the trauma Malcolm went through?

tU1DREJ.jpg
[/IMG]

Cager is extremely quick out of his breaks for his size. He also makes spectacular, one-handed catches. He drops some easy ones and needs to get stronger, but he can improve those things with the right work ethic.

If I had to make a comparison based on what I've seen, he could be a poor man's AJ Green.

Advertisement
Cager is extremely quick out of his breaks for his size. He also makes spectacular, one-handed catches. He drops some easy ones and needs to get stronger, but he can improve those things with the right work ethic.

If I had to make a comparison based on what I've seen, he could be a poor man's AJ Green.

How poor are we talking?

How poor are we talking?

I think Cager is going to be very good. Only reason I say "poor man's version" is because AJ Green is elite and special.

Cager isn't quite as fast or as good with the ball in the air, but he has similar route-running talent at his size.

Unleash Cager please.

Do you think that's actually a fair comparison considering the trauma Malcolm went through?

Berrios had three TDs eight months after ACL surgery. That's not trauma?

tU1DREJ.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm not challenging you to a fight or anything, just asking a simple question.

Advertisement
Back