Latest on Jamal Carter

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
-Jamal Carter is supposedly set to take a visit to LSU and websites have reported that there is mutual interest on both sides. LSU was one school that keyed in on Carter during the summer. I spoke to someone who is very close to Jamal and he says "There is not a chance in **** he decommits." .

Advertisement
@CANEINSIDER: NCAA black cloud over Miami program has been a blessing for coaches around the country to recruit SFL. Jamal Carter & LSU is now serious.

smfh

Advertisement
I really thought Jamal was the glue guy of this class that wasn't gonna take any bull**** visits...guess I was wrong

Advertisement
@CANEINSIDER: NCAA black cloud over Miami program has been a blessing for coaches around the country to recruit SFL. Jamal Carter & LSU is now serious.

smfh

Of course it is. I mean why else would the "investigation" be taking this long? I'm sure the NCAA will drop their decision just before NSD in an attempt to scare away whatever few decent recruits we have left. **** the NCAA.

smfh

I don't get this at all. We aren't getting the death penalty. We self impose again so the bowl bans should be out of the way.

smfh

I don't get this at all. We aren't getting the death penalty. We self impose again so the bowl bans should be out of the way.

the problem is opposing coaches are telling these players that were never gonna see a bowl ever again and these kids r believing it.

Im kinda scared, i feel like if carter or burns decommits for lsu i feel the other will also go. not saying it will or that i want it to happen.

Advertisement
Im kinda scared, i feel like if carter or burns decommits for lsu i feel the other will also go. not saying it will or that i want it to happen.

Don't think one has to do with the other, but I hope Tito is right on this one. I know recruiting changes from day to day but we need Carter and it feels like the staff are losing these kids after a good season which don't make sense

Artie gon' be mad. Can't let this stud out of our backyard. Rashard Robinson is bad enough.

smfh

Gat **** mother ******* **** licking ******* gaping ****** **** NCAA *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back