Latest Offer - Nate Wozniak 6'10 TE

Ozone

Freshman
Premium
Per Steve Wiltfong:

This kid is a hard-nosed, jacked up, humungous human being. He looks more like a major basketball recruit to be honest, but he can play football. He says every school is saying TE for now, but in talking to his coach, he added that DE, OLB and OT are all possibilities

http://youtu.be/UNLU-EYgIm4

Advertisement
What an athlete. Gets off the line real quick for a big guy. Put some weight on him and you might have a bonafide freak on your hands.

He told Rivals he was in awe after Miami offered. This is a guy we need to get down here for the camp.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Also...his team must ave awful pass protection....al the passes are roll out

I was actually at this school last week...was visiting my old coaches and they said Kehoe was there the day before I was. Kid is probably 6'8", but definitely looks the part of a major recruit.

We run a wing-T, that's why all the passes are roll out. We had a D1 QB in 09 I believe, Jordan Luallen, went to GT but transferred to Cincy.

Advertisement
I don't know how the kid's athleticism will hold up as a TE in college, but he has freak-potential as an OT a few years down the road...

Advertisement
Man you don't find many tough lanky dudes who can more than hold their own on the field. He's definitely worth a look in a camp setting.

The dude on FSU that we missed on is Bjoern Werner. Ever since i saw his soph highlights i was sold.

meh. not very explosive. looks lanky as ****. big blocking TE in 3 years I guess

Yeah, ill diss the dude till FSU gets him and only then complain we missed out on a stud TE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back