Kyshaun Bryan or Robert Burns

U

User-4525

who do you like more? I think it's a very safe assumption that these two will be our top two targets in 2017.

/ both are exceptional

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I really like Robert Burns but honestly can't pick between the two cuz haven't seen Bryan play

Last edited:
who do you like more? I think it's a very safe assumption that these two will be our top two targets in 2017.

/ both are exceptional

I want both, that should be our RB class next year. Both are very explosive, very similar backs IMO. I like them both a lot honestly.

Advertisement
I'm kind of nervous about these 2. Both regressed from their Soph to Junior years. Were either dealing with injury issues?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn't Burns literally ALWAYS hurt? Everything I've seen he has toughness and durability issues.

Talented or not I don't want any part of that if someone relatively close in talent is available.

Burns competition is pretty weak, but he did well against the best competition he faced, and I like his running style. Bryan, I hope for better....just not that thrilled with him on basically an all-star team.

McFarland, he will be on everyone's list and justifiably so. I'm not holding out hope, but man would it be nice to get him.

Advertisement
They both have the same running style, only Burns weights more and looks like he has better quickness and fight to get the most out of his carries. Kyshaun you get the feeling of he doesn't wanna make a play but rather get yards. But he also looks like he is at his ceiling right now. Burns is still a very stiff individual with all that weight. He needs to be loosened up and learn how to drop his hips to cut. They look the same with Burns being the physically more attractive option because of his untapped potential. Kyshaun you have to convince that he can be an athlete and try to make those game changing plays.

Advertisement
Back