KRAZYS CONFESSION!

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
IF YOU EVER LET ME OUT OF PURGATORY WATCH WTF I DO!!
crazy-laughter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
yes but they won’t break me… you hear that @Andrew !!! You won’t break me !!!!

I'm going to be real with you. It's clear as day this season got to you. You've been off your game for months. I saw it, @RVACane , @Andrew saw it... , anyone on CIS with working eyeballs saw it.

That's a shame because your game, when it's on, is HOF-worthy. But I believe you still have that masterclass, genius Krazy inside you -- Picasso with a keyboard on a message board. And Purgatory could be the key that opens the door back up for you to walk through and be great again.

I'm rooting for you.

I'm going to be real with you. It's clear as day this season got to you. You've been off your game for months. I saw it, @RVACane , @Andrew saw it... , anyone on CIS with working eyeballs saw it.

That's a shame because your game, when it's on, is HOF-worthy. But I believe you still have that masterclass, genius Krazy inside you -- Picasso with a keyboard on a message board. And Purgatory could be the key that opens the door back up for you to walk through and be great again.

I'm rooting for you.
Maybe a top 5 class will fix him.

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation GIF by HBO Max

I'm rooting for you.
He went back to the attacking insulting Krazy of year’s past not the lovable icon Krazy he had become.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back